Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple Growing

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is well - I'm curious, has anyone had any luck growing their nipples? I've read 'supple nips' are pretty good. Anyone use them or something similar? How did it turn out? Got any photographic evidence? I wanna know what they can become before I invest in something like that Smile

Cheers!

I use supple nips and after 2 wks of use i can deff see a diff i would deff recommend them.

I have a set as well- start out slow and gradually build up time, and use a good moisturizer!

(02-08-2016, 05:49 PM)Ark Wrote:  Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is well - I'm curious, has anyone had any luck growing their nipples? I've read 'supple nips' are pretty good. Anyone use them or something similar? How did it turn out? Got any photographic evidence? I wanna know what they can become before I invest in something like that Smile

Cheers!

Supple Nipps are fantastic. When I started I had tiny nipples. now they are substantially and permanently larger. You can see them here.

I had already been using them for a while when I took this photo: http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=2239

Here they are in a recent photo: http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=12420

And I rarely wear them any more.

I grew my nipples and areola with snakebite kits. 2 in on areola...

I use Nipplefunwear nipple suckers on a regular basis, together with harsh electric breast pumps.

I am up to the 5XL size, which is BIG!

I often use the smaller sizes inside my bra when I go out. Being secretly sucked out in the street is nice, but after a while my nipple fluid builds up, and needs emptying! No disasters yet, though.

I find that I can't go without a bra, for modesty reasons and 'cos I am wobbly after an evening's sucking!

If I seek the welcome support of my bra, it flattens my laboriously sucked-out nipples.

My solution has been to insert soft silicone breast shields into my bra cups. These maintain my nipple extension and can take absorbent pads. I realise that I am operating like a nursing mother.

Used Nads hair remover for men on my chest hair and the "headlights" have been in the on position ever since. And that was months ago!

(02-08-2016, 05:49 PM)Ark Wrote:  Hi Guys,

Cheers!

Get yours pierced. More sensitive immediately and mine grew, especially after starting PM. No doubt the pumping will also help. Last month mine kept getting infected and I had to take them out. Couldn't figure out why the infection all of a sudden tho... Thinking that maybe somehow the budding was causing it, but don’t know and had to pull them. One thing that I had to do was get a longer bar as they started to grow. I will be getting them done again in a couple of months.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon