Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WP and PC

Hi all, longtime lurker, and finally making a move toward larger boobs.
I say larger, because as the screen name implies, I’m already fairly well established. I’ve been a big guy my whole life, broad in the shoulders and chest. About 3 years ago, I developed pretty significant gyne for an unknown reason, sprouted breasts and such (which I freaking LOVE) at 29 years old. I’m currently in a 46E underwire bra for shape and support, and the docs couldn’t find the cause otherwise.

I’d love to get another cup-2 over the next few years (read: slowly) but maintain full function. I’d like to avoid PM if possible, but wondering with my obvious E sensitivity if I could see any results with WP and PC together? Any suggestions on doses? I’m quite muscular, so my thinking is I’ve got plenty of T to go around (esp since I don’t lift weights a ton).

I am married, and my wife has been supportive of the unexpected growth  (She loves my boobs, actually) but anything too sudden/rapid could be a different story.

Sorry for the long post! I’d appreciate any guidance.

(14-06-2019, 06:33 PM)JW46DD Wrote:  Hi all, longtime lurker, and finally making a move toward larger boobs.
I say larger, because as the screen name implies, I’m already fairly well established. I’ve been a big guy my whole life, broad in the shoulders and chest. About 3 years ago, I developed pretty significant gyne for an unknown reason, sprouted breasts and such (which I freaking LOVE) at 29 years old. I’m currently in a 46E underwire bra for shape and support, and the docs couldn’t find the cause otherwise.

I’d love to get another cup-2 over the next few years (read: slowly) but maintain full function. I’d like to avoid PM if possible, but wondering with my obvious E sensitivity if I could see any results with WP and PC together? Any suggestions on doses? I’m quite muscular, so my thinking is I’ve got plenty of T to go around (esp since I don’t lift weights a ton).

I am married, and my wife has been supportive of the unexpected growth  (She loves my boobs, actually) but anything too sudden/rapid could be a different story.

I'm always surprised by how much the women in our lives like our breasts when we grow them.  My wife loves mine.  There's plenty of anecdotes on this site and if you look at some of the gynecomastia acceptance websites you will see similar stories.  Maybe they're just being nice but speaking for my own situation I think they like having the best of both worlds.

(14-06-2019, 06:33 PM)JW46DD Wrote:  Hi all, longtime lurker, and finally making a move toward larger boobs.

Re: She loves my boobs, actually

That's terrific

(15-06-2019, 02:32 PM)SuperB Wrote:  

I'm always surprised by how much the women in our lives like our breasts when we grow them.  My wife loves mine.  There's plenty of anecdotes on this site and if you look at some of the gynecomastia acceptance websites you will see similar stories.  Maybe they're just being nice but speaking for my own situation I think they like having the best of both worlds.

Re: I think they like having the best of both worlds

No doubt some definitely do!

JW I think its likely your wife will like your boobs just as much if they are larger than as they are now!   But the real question in your mind is sharing with her your intention to use supplements to help with growth.  Perhaps in the discussion you could have about how much you both like your evolving shape you could talk about how you've been looking into natural, herbal methods of firming and helping things along in a non-dangerous way ?

(16-06-2019, 03:26 PM)ariadne Wrote:  JW I think its likely your wife will like your boobs just as much if they are larger than as they are now!   But the real question in your mind is sharing with her your intention to use supplements to help with growth.  Perhaps in the discussion you could have about how much you both like your evolving shape you could talk about how you've been looking into natural, herbal methods of firming and helping things along in a non-dangerous way ?

That’s probably the ideal way to phrase it. I think at this point she is fine with growth I can’t help, but not sure she’d be ok with “helping things along”, y’know? We’ve got a week/end away planned this week, maybe I’ll put some feelers out and see how she reacts. Thanks!

(16-06-2019, 08:28 PM)JW46DD Wrote:  
(16-06-2019, 03:26 PM)ariadne Wrote:  JW I think its likely your wife will like your boobs just as much if they are larger than as they are now!   But the real question in your mind is sharing with her your intention to use supplements to help with growth.  Perhaps in the discussion you could have about how much you both like your evolving shape you could talk about how you've been looking into natural, herbal methods of firming and helping things along in a non-dangerous way ?

That’s probably the ideal way to phrase it. I think at this point she is fine with growth I can’t help, but not sure she’d be ok with “helping things along”, y’know? We’ve got a week/end away planned this week, maybe I’ll put some feelers out and see how she reacts. Thanks!

I suppose you can say how you've been thinking about it a lot, and you've got to be really comfortable with the situation and in fact you like it that your breasts are growing (and is she also happy with that?)...  and as part of your research you've come across what people in similar situations and what they've have said about these herbs...  which are natural products etc, etc..   Hope you get success .. honesty so important in marriage but sometimes needs care to get to that situation ..  Good luck, A

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon