Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How does Vitex work on males

Doing Vitex again it helped with my mood I know and some of my body hair was able to disappeared after shaving the last time so gonna go another round and try to get more hair gone. I smoke and take in more sugar than I should so I don't know if doing such things causes issues with what it all it is suppose to do.

(17-06-2017, 07:27 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  Doing Vitex again it helped with my mood I know and some of my body hair was able to disappeared after shaving the last time so gonna go another round and try to get more hair gone. I smoke and take in more sugar than I should so I don't know if doing such things causes issues with what it all it is suppose to do.

I'll add what I know...  ;-)
Vitex blocks DHT. Not sure the mechanism, I believe it blocks the resceptors on the cells, an antagonist. So your body will flush out the excess, unused.

Picking on Bambi here...  ;-)
Sugar and carbs in general have the effect of increasing testosterone. The more natural the carb, the less San issue it is. Have carrots instead of candy, reduce the effects. Also change the blood sugar spike, you get a lower spike with the carrots (or fruit, or salad) than candy or cookies or bread or rice or potatoes... That means less damage to the blood vessels, and less body fat.

We're in the same boat, just teasing you! ;-)

-Dianna

(17-06-2017, 05:21 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(17-06-2017, 07:27 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  Doing Vitex again it helped with my mood I know and some of my body hair was able to disappeared after shaving the last time so gonna go another round and try to get more hair gone. I smoke and take in more sugar than I should so I don't know if doing such things causes issues with what it all it is suppose to do.

Vitex blocks DHT. Not sure the mechanism, I believe it blocks the resceptors on the cells, an antagonist. So your body will flush out the excess, unused.

Sugar and carbs in general have the effect of increasing testosterone. The more natural the carb, the less San issue it is. Have carrots instead of candy, reduce the effects. Also change the blood sugar spike, you get a lower spike with the carrots (or fruit, or salad) than candy or cookies or bread or rice or potatoes... That means less damage to the blood vessels, and less body fat.

-Dianna

Trying avoid sugar is a hard thing to do here at the house. I wished that my body would accept eating more healthy choices but it likes to be stubborn.

(19-06-2017, 12:00 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(17-06-2017, 05:21 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  

-Dianna

Trying avoid sugar is a hard thing to do here at the house. I wished that my body would accept eating more healthy choices but it likes to be stubborn.

AIN'T DAT DA TRUTH!!!!!!   ;-)

I have a sweet tooth. Breakfast is often a Boston Creme Croissant... 
because the alternative would be Irish Whiskey Coffee... Or bourbon.  :-P

-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon