Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Talking to partner

Can someone give out any advice on about talking to your parnter about wanting to go on pm and having breast.

Hi

well the most important part is that you must tell her,

just take nice and slow

bit by bit

boiling the frog is good for many , if she can see running on e is good for you and your a better person, hey whats a few boobs between friends,

main thing is to allay her fears, make sure its private between the 2 of you

Julie

That's a very good question, and for me, I don't feel there is an easy way. Do it slow and painfully, or spill it all and let the chips land where they may.

I know my wife fairly well, and have tested the waters on more than one occasion and it has never turned out well. So I have let fear drive me and keep things a secret against my better judgement. Unfortunately secrets have a way of coming out sooner or later, and secrets also tend to put an even greater strain on a relationship.

Learn from my mistakes, don't wait forever, it just makes things more difficult and prolongs the inevitable. Best of luck in opening up to your partner.

(03-08-2016, 07:25 AM)Wangbella Wrote:  Can someone give out any advice on about talking to your parnter about wanting to go on pm and having breast.

I am with Sofia, I would start with boiling the frog.

You could always try other over the counter herbs first and see how them make you feel. Who knows maybe after a few months of reishi and redclover you may decide this is not for you ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon