Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

update hrt

im now on spiro and estrogen

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello Samantha.
I wish you a lot of success for the future.
Cordially.
John (Jean)

Welcome to the Forum, Samantha!

This is a great place with a lot of great members. Everyone here is very helpful, and very nice. I hope that you will feel right at home here.

Be sure to check out the “Project-X” thread by Lotus. It is full of useful & great information.

Welcome Samantha, if you have any questions on spiro or estradiol feel free to ask. 

Lotus  Smile

(25-10-2022, 03:08 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Welcome Samantha, if you have any questions on spiro or estradiol feel free to ask. 

Lotus  Smile im on 1mg finastride 2mg estrogen and 50mg spiro any advice would be good 

(25-10-2022, 10:26 PM)samantha jackson Wrote:  
(25-10-2022, 03:08 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Welcome Samantha, if you have any questions on spiro or estradiol feel free to ask. 

Lotus  Smile im on 1mg finastride 2mg estrogen and 50mg spiro any advice would be good 
Wishing you great success on journey.

(25-10-2022, 10:26 PM)samantha jackson Wrote:  

Hi Samantha, apologies for the late response, I caught the flu. Looks like you're on low dose hrt, probably for specific risk factors, e.g. diabetes, high BP, thyroid, bmi, etc. How long have you been on this hrt program? judging from your picture you have a B-cup, or at least a Tanner stage 2. Eventually spironolactone is something (unless medically necessary) transwoman progresses off of. I was on finasteride for a period of time which has a known side effect of adding depressive effects because it's a neurosteroid (it crosses the blood brain barrier). Currently I take bicalutamide for a specific reason, even though I've had an orchi. I'm assuming you're under a doctor's care? whenever you get blood test results feel free to share them here or in pm and discuss the findings. Or address any other hrt concerns.

Lotus  Smile

update i have very sore breasts as growing well on 5mg finastride and 4 mg estrogen with 100 spiro going to update spiro soon

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon