Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

(19-11-2016, 11:59 PM)Mark1977-2014 Wrote:  I'm 39 would you I'm to old

well I went in not expecting much to be honest like they say the older you are the less changes you will see but my breast are growing and my butt is too so if I can drop the freaking weight off my stomach ill be happy but feb is coming up and i only got 15 bottles left of BO.... so heres hoping...

You went in not expecting much, but looks like things have turned out pretty damn good, you're butt and body looks great. Can't wait to see how much more your body progresses.

(19-11-2016, 11:59 PM)Mark1977-2014 Wrote:  I'm 39 would you I'm to old

You are never too old, I'm not far off twice your age....!

At what age did you start

I seriously start when I was like 54 or so.  So, my short is .......  You are too old, once you are dead.  Not before! Smile

(22-11-2016, 04:12 PM)Aria Wrote:  I seriously start when I was like 54 or so.  So, my short is .......  You are too old, once you are dead.  Not before! Smile

Now that is the truth..

Is your feelings of being to old part of having doubts about your feelings ?? If you get to a point were your torn between going forward or doing self harm, that's when you know age has nothing to do with it.

Thanks i no what I'm going to I just needed reassurance

(22-11-2016, 07:46 AM)Mark1977-2014 Wrote:  At what age did you start

started NBE at 62

You know the older you are the less T you got right? But around 28-42 your T is at its peak... Thus You cannot expect much if any changes. Not to mention non perscription you shouldnt expect much.
I started at 35 with PM for a year. during my year off as the canadian border sucks!!! I tryed maca for 6 months.  Possible that helped with my butt. then I had another 6 months off as I tried to get Real E and t blockers but the stupid canadian border once again stole everything. I then started BO as my last resort in feb 2016.... And yes my boobs have semi grown and my butt has kinda changed but that is also with a huge diet as before I started I was around 260-270.... Im now around 190-200... I want to drop it all to 140-150 Id go below that if I wasnt such a big boned person... I say person Because I dont see myself as male and well not as female totally yet.... Ive had my ups and downs. But most of all I have seen zero changes in my face.... almost nothing in my waist even with corsetting but Im bad for doing that as I dont do it all the time... Bad me bad! My thighs I wish would drop in size but it hasnt really happened... As far as my arms they seem small but still muscled.... Maybe that means my T is still to high... I do feel weaker and perhaps this new stuff I added in reshi will help me along the way its almost been a month... Coupled with my new program of 1 week off 1 week 8 BO 1 week 10 BO 1 Week 12 BO...each day 2 reshi for 1200mg... Hopefully this helps...
I dont feel like im fuller in the breast but you never know. For what ever reason the Bra cauclator says im a 40DD but I fit into a 34B bra.... so yea I dont understand. I feel like im so small in the bust.
Hair removal is not working through Silkn Flash and go on the face. Epilator is too Friggan painful on chest neck and face. works fine on arms and legs minus the Ingrowns on my arms. Cant do it on my butt thou....Cant reach my back with either device...
Depression could kick in as Ive hit my Credit limit and might not be able to go further but meh. I just hope every day my stupid job gives me more hours as they are killing me further at 6 days a week for 26 hours. If I come out at work Im sure Ill get even less. I do have a couple people who know thou. And one girl who I absolutely love she gave me some blush nail files nail polish and eye shadow and nail polish remover. I feel like shes my closets friend.
As for my family I dunno what to do in that regards maybe they will find out on Christmas maybe not.

I feel that my face is ugly as sin could just be the facial hair could be the lacking head hair since I chopped it for a interview... But I am strong.
I thank you all for your support.  My closest friends here you know who you are.

Come the time I run out of BO I will have a choice to make as I am down to 14 bottles at the end of the month Nov 2016. and 3 reshi bottles.. To go on real HRT if I can convince the guy at the ER to give it to me free. Or to attempt to save enough money and go on.... And yes Feb 2017 will be one year on BO. Does it work and reprogram your body only time will tell.
I went just a little too far in spending and am not in a really good spot right now so no tests to find out...

Anyways cheers all

Love Nikki9

(19-11-2016, 09:56 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  Wow, I lov bo, u look great.

I want ur butt!!

Off to work I go.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon