Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

Awww ty hun. I want your breasts Smile.

(26-11-2016, 06:19 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  Awww ty hun. I want your breasts Smile.

Kinda feels like my boobs are deflating... to be honest...
Is that possible?
My current program is :
week 1 nothing
week 2 8 Bo a day 2 reshi
week 3 10 Bo a day 2 reshi
week 4 12 Bo a day 2 reshi.
Rinse repeat.

My right side is def smaller now then my left side and both feel smaller...

(27-11-2016, 06:38 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(26-11-2016, 06:19 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  Awww ty hun. I want your breasts Smile.

Is that possible?
My current program is :
week 1 nothing
Rinse repeat.

I'm no expert but from everything I have collected if you had started on some anti-androgens before you started BO you might not be having deflating issues and plus progesterone plays a good part in hormone regulating. I would say by now you would be seeing better results every where on your body. But from doing BO as long as you have done it you have achieved nice results.

(27-11-2016, 09:40 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  

Is that possible?
My current program is :
week 1 nothing
Rinse repeat.

I'm no expert but from everything I have collected if you had started on some anti-androgens before you started BO you might not be having deflating issues and plus progesterone plays a good part in hormone regulating. I would say by now you would be seeing better results every where on your body. But from doing BO as long as you have done it you have achieved nice results.

I dunno about that. BO according to all my research states it uses T to convert to E. So if you block T with your anti androgen's thus whats going to happen little to no changes.... Thats my take on it. This could be the reason also why I feel like Im deflating but it could also be the new rotation im doing instead of just being on it all the time. Only time will tell thou.

Im on my off Reshi /  BO week. Taking 1 pill a day chaste tree for 7 days. On day 2.

Measurements
underbust 38
overbust 41
Abovebust 39

Bra size 42B according to http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php
bra size 42C according to http://www.calculator.net/bra-size-calculator.html

(30-11-2016, 11:47 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

Is that possible?
My current program is :
week 1 nothing
Rinse repeat.

I dunno about that. BO according to all my research states it uses T to convert to E. So if you block T with your anti androgen's thus whats going to happen little to no changes.... Thats my take on it. This could be the reason also why I feel like Im deflating but it could also be the new rotation im doing instead of just being on it all the time. Only time will tell thou.

Im on my off Reshi /  BO week. Taking 1 pill a day chaste tree for 7 days. On day 2.

Measurements
underbust 38
overbust 41
Abovebust 39

I am surprised thay you would see change in less than a week off !!

(30-11-2016, 12:49 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(30-11-2016, 11:47 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

Is that possible?
My current program is :
week 1 nothing
Rinse repeat.

Measurements
underbust 38
overbust 41
Abovebust 39

I am surprised thay you would see change in less than a week off !!

dunno its def affecting mood... my BFF is like ya thats PMS Im like whaA, shes like does u get cramps too....

O yes, I get those moody moments im like a real bitch lol.

(02-12-2016, 12:38 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  dunno its def affecting mood... my BFF is like ya thats PMS Im like whaA, shes like does u get cramps too....

I can easily see the mood effect, I had a similar experience under PM. I actually started a thread about PM being addictive beceause of this. Whenever I took an extended break I found my whole mood changed, and I started to feel suicidal. That's when I knew HRT was the way forward.

The art

of croping...

I wish my face was that sexy

Looking good hun!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon