Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

(25-01-2017, 04:47 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(25-01-2017, 01:35 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  bad post

Just make sure you start low even at the first week u can go 1 pill a day just to make sure your body is comfortable with it. Then the next week you can try 2 pills a day. Then I would hold on that for the rest of the month. Then 3 pills a day and hold on that for a month. then 4 pills a day hold on that for a bit the only time you should have to rev up essentially is if you feel your body is not progressing. But always give your body time to get comfortable with the dose.

Gotta say I am very MOODY this week.
It is my off week on pills and all but damn if this is PMS or similar to women PMS I am very moody.

One other thing I noticed Well I felt really. My balls Hurt like someone was squeezing my tubes or they detached or something.... Its hard to explain but my nasty male organ does still work. This happened for like a couple hours a couple days ago...

(27-01-2017, 04:05 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(25-01-2017, 04:47 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(25-01-2017, 01:35 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  bad post

Just make sure you start low even at the first week u can go 1 pill a day just to make sure your body is comfortable with it. Then the next week you can try 2 pills a day. Then I would hold on that for the rest of the month. Then 3 pills a day and hold on that for a month. then 4 pills a day hold on that for a bit the only time you should have to rev up essentially is if you feel your body is not progressing. But always give your body time to get comfortable with the dose.

Gotta say I am very MOODY this week.
It is my off week on pills and all but damn if this is PMS or similar to women PMS I am very moody.

One other thing I noticed Well I felt really. My balls Hurt like someone was squeezing my tubes or they detached or something.... Its hard to explain but my nasty male organ does still work.  This happened for like a couple hours a couple days ago...

Thanks Nikki for the suggestions - I hope u feel better next week when u go back on BO

(27-01-2017, 04:05 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  [quote='Nikki9' pid='194754' dateline='1485359222']

One other thing I noticed Well I felt really. My balls Hurt like someone was squeezing my tubes or they detached or something.... Its hard to explain but my nasty male organ does still work.  This happened for like a couple hours a couple days ago...

Same here from time to time, that's way I still consider castration sooner or later but not sure what this then means for breast growth. I fear the BO growth might stop unless I take testosterone and BO. Beside the $2500 for the surgery ( which my wife would pay for <3 lucky me LOL )

(28-01-2017, 01:21 PM)Birgit Wrote:  
(27-01-2017, 04:05 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(25-01-2017, 04:47 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  One other thing I noticed Well I felt really. My balls Hurt like someone was squeezing my tubes or they detached or something.... Its hard to explain but my nasty male organ does still work.  This happened for like a couple hours a couple days ago...

Same here from time to time, that's way I still consider castration sooner or later but not sure what this then means for breast growth. I fear the BO growth might stop unless I take testosterone and BO. Beside the $2500 for the surgery ( which my wife would pay for <3 lucky me LOL )
Nikki - that's a understanding wife.  So I assume she knows and supports your change.  How did you first suggest or bring up the idea of you changing ?

I have just started and also feel a tightness in my testicles almost everytime I take a dose.  I now like the feeling because I'm assuming that's a sign the BO is working.  I'm only taking 2 in the morning and 2 at night so I assume that feeling will get stronger when I increase the dose later.

This was me, Birgit, not Nicki. I send you a message.

Heres some updated pics for the month.

I noticed my butts bigger and more rounder could be due to the squats but im on a diet so dunno....

AWESOME

(29-01-2017, 11:55 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Heres some updated pics for the month.

I noticed my butts bigger and more rounder could be due to the squats but im on a diet so dunno....

Amazing!  You look great Nikki!  Hoping I can post pics like that in 6 to 8 months from now!

Looking amazing lov. Yes the pain comes and goes. Omg, yes the mood swings.

(01-02-2017, 12:04 AM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  Looking amazing lov. Yes the pain comes and goes. Omg, yes the mood swings.

you feeling pain in the testies too?
I wonder if that means they are toast or they are shrinking or what to be honest.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon