Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

I think its our bodies changing. Yes, they hurt so much sometimes.

(02-02-2017, 07:43 AM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  I think its our bodies changing. Yes, they hurt so much sometimes.

I was hoping that meant they were dead or the tubes detached or something but meh I still get the white stuff...
What I noticed thou this week is my boobs are super sensitive the last 3 days and my nipples are thicker...

I had that the last few days too, super sensitive burning sensation in my breasts... Now my nipples look like large erasers on a pencil.

(02-02-2017, 12:00 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(02-02-2017, 07:43 AM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  I think its our bodies changing. Yes, they hurt so much sometimes.

I was hoping that meant they were dead or the tubes detached or something but meh I still get the white stuff...
What I noticed thou this week is my boobs are super sensitive the last 3 days and my nipples are thicker...

Yeah same here but I am determined to fix this this year one way or the other, my urologist is Sr. Arnokoff - just saying LOL

I think were on the path to women hood. It b nice once our bodies just convert to estrogen. That might b very soon. My nips have been very puffy lately. Ive noticed alot of shrinkage, bigger hips too. Your progress is amazing.

(02-02-2017, 11:19 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  I think were on the path to women hood. It b nice once our bodies just convert to estrogen. That might b very soon. My nips have been very puffy lately. Ive noticed alot of shrinkage, bigger hips too. Your progress is amazing.

down some wieght
Just got my brand new scale....
sadly I weigh in at 198-200 pounds.... at 6'2.. Prob best weight of the year... I figure each boob weights in at about 3-4 pounds each...

you look amazing lov. Dont b hard on your self.

(11-02-2017, 12:14 AM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  you look amazing lov. Dont b hard on your self.

if i didnt have boobs id be on wieght haha for a male.... well 200 pounds isnt that bad to start off the year....
but no I want to lose another 40-50 pounds thats my goal for the year while still growing in the chest butt area's.....

still coming at 36D from the bra calculator...

Looking good nikki

(12-02-2017, 04:19 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(11-02-2017, 12:14 AM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  you look amazing lov. Dont b hard on your self.

if i didnt have boobs id be on wieght haha for a male.... well 200 pounds isnt that bad to start off the year....
but no I want to lose another 40-50 pounds thats my goal for the year while still growing in the chest butt area's.....

still coming at 36D from the bra calculator...

Hi Nikki,
  Your progress is looking good.

Re bra size, you may want to consider the following bra size calculator.   

One caveat, as males, since we do not have sloping rib cages like most women, I would take the size calculated by the 85b bra size calculator, go down one band size, and try on bras in that size.

http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php

Good luck,

Paul

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon