Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

(07-04-2017, 03:25 AM)Fighter365 Wrote:  I noticed you are having issues with red bumps? 

Ammonium Lactate Lotion helps greatly with this. I epilate my hair and this helps keep my skin exfoliated so i do not get ingrown hairs. I also use a pumice stone to slow the growth speed, as they say constant use in circular motions will retard the hair growth to nothing. 

Their is a hair treatment from India that I have been having great results with as well. 

It's called thanaka powder and you mix it with Saffron Oil and leave it on for a few hours. I have not epilated my legs in 5 weeks and their is still no growth in some areas.

Great Results btw!

the red bumps are the hairs coming back in.
Saddly nothing seems to help i tried that lactate failed....
thanks thoiu

(08-05-2017, 12:51 PM)Myranda Wrote:  
(14-08-2016, 09:02 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Also for the unbelievers that BO wont get results... here is my progress so far...

This is just BO for 6 months and then Chaste tree added in later with BO.
A rev up from 1 pill to 8 pills a day.

Nikki,  what was your ramp up schedule?

lets see

I think the first month I went
1 pill
2nd month 2 pills
3rd month 3 pills
4th month 4 pills
5th month 4 pills
6th month 4 pills
7th month 5 pills
8th month 6 pills
9th month 6 pills
10th month 8 pills
I added chaste tree some where check the posts in this thread
Then I changed the way I did it as I added reshi instead of chaste tree and went
first week 8 pills       2 pills reshi
2nd week 10 pills        2 pills reshi
3rd week 12 pills       2 pills reshi
4th week no pills       no reshi
Rinse repeat. all the way to 1 year and 4 months
May 2017 Ive been on 12 pills a day. since last week of april till the 9th of may.
I think it was around like that. I have always split
I only revved up when I stalled in growth for the first 10 months or so.

Final report on BO 1 year 4 months

I dropped down to 180 pounds before the 12th of april was still a C cup. Dropped Reshi Mushroom and on the 12th it was my B day kinda pigged out 3 cheese cakes and lots of my fav foods gained 10 pounds..... sigh Took me all this time and im only down 6 of those pounds now being the 9th of May. I was also thinking Id be on Pharma grade stuff by then I was wrong. I am possibly starting a anti androgen blocker come the 19th may waiting on my blood test they took 9 vials of blood today the 9th of may           9 VIALS!!!!!!!
Janet says thats normal but God!
I hope my T is low and my E is high but only time will tell
I weighed in today at 184 or 199 with cloths on... Couldnt figure it out why I was 16 pounds heavier till I got home and tried it with my cloths on damn they are heavy...
I use to be 6 foot 2 Ive been that since I was 10 years old... Now being 38.... I am apparently 6 foot, were did the 2 inchs go???
I still have massive hair issues.
My Testies have not shrank any further then the initial time back around the 4th month when I was on 4 pills a day They are still decent size however sperm production is about a drop or two.
I havent had morning wood or erections the entire time ive been on BO.
Sadly I think my breasts have shrunk since april and getting off of reshi.along with the diet... I feel like Im a B cup....as they are not nearly as full.
My Butt... I love it. The fat around it on the back side I love the feel of it how its so curvy and round. I wish I had some fat on the sides and the sides were more curvy on the thighs...

My final measurements with BO at 12 pills each are:

under bust 37
bust 39 1/4
waist 36
hip/butt 41
Bra caculator 42 inches* Cup: B

I will now be rev'ing down as I have 24 pills left of BO and next Friday may 19th I hope to start a new journey with stronger stuff to change me forever. This is to make sure that I dont just go cold turkey 12 and 12 for 2 days then 8 days nothing. But I never noticed a issue when I went 1 week off of BO / Reshi.

I do not at this time believe any of the claims about BO being Permanent after you stop. Nor making your Hormones that of a womans at this point. If it was true then I would already be at my goals and Real HRT would not be needed.
I did thou Grow up to C cup breasts even thou I am now a B cup again due to prob weight loss and lack of anti androgen.
My face did slightly change I can tell in the mirror. My butt Def changed could be from the squats and BO combo.
My arms lost alot of muscle mass but are still bulky but smaller in size. Prob still bulked due to my job. I lift alot of weight a day.
My stomach is still fat prob due to the beer I was drinking constantly throughout the year.
My skin is soft when I dont have hair. But I never really noticed my skins texture before as I always use to have hair.
I dont hold as much liquid in my stomach as I use to be able to I do pee a bit more often.
My voice didnt change nor was I expecting it too.
My eyes did not change color nor was I expecting it too.
My Height ....Im missing 1 inch and 3 quarters... Could be due to fat or muscle?
My hips are slightly wider not by much. I constantly felt pain from it expanding throughout the year.
My hair... I gained like 6 to 8 strands back which was kinda odd.My hairline did stop receding if it was going to continue. <--- kinda disappointed wanted more hairs back. Im not bald by any means but I do have the typical pattern that started.
Sadly being 38 Ive gone white in a lot of spots for hair like my face and a few strands in my hairline <--- BO did not change them to black nor did I expect it too.
My mind is not cloudy, or have a pink fog.
Sexual orientation, I do notice Men a lot more. Maybe pheromones. I think I might try sex with one at one point I find myself thinking about it a lot more now where as before BO I never thought about it once. I also since Ive been off reshi mushroom have thought about woman a bit more then I use to when I was on chaste tree or Reshi so maybe im Bi now? Dont know if thats just pheromones too...
I think I am smarter now as both sides of my brain are functioning.
Fatigue.... I experienced a lot of fatigue through my journey I am hoping it was due to the weight as I hit 220 pounds and then dropped it jan 2017...I do feel a bit better but my dog wont let me sleep 8 hours...
Depression.... Through the ups and downs I had issues with work. Issues with family, my dog was my soul reason other then pure will power that I did not nor ever will commit suicide. If you are not strong in will power or haven't got a reason please seek medical help or counseling it can get bad and you can get in a dark place.

I love you all and hope this helps if you choose to start on a journey with BO but consider this I spent 6 years soul searching 6 years.... I tried PM first which completely reveresed itself at one point before going on BO as a last resort.
I know what I am Which is transgender and am taking the next  steps to further my life and get what I wanted from it and get my body to where it needs to be so I can be happy.

This will be my final Report in this thread from me personally, I might look at it to answer questions but I will be starting a new one once I start real Pharma grade HRT.
Good luck to you all in your journeys.

Hugs and Kisses
Nikki9

(10-05-2017, 01:26 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(08-05-2017, 12:51 PM)Myranda Wrote:  
(14-08-2016, 09:02 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Also for the unbelievers that BO wont get results... here is my progress so far...

This is just BO for 6 months and then Chaste tree added in later with BO.
A rev up from 1 pill to 8 pills a day.

Nikki,  what was your ramp up schedule?

lets see

I think the first month I went
1 pill
2nd month 2 pills
3rd month 3 pills
4th month 4 pills
5th month 4 pills
6th month 4 pills
7th month 5 pills
8th month 6 pills
9th month 6 pills
10th month 8 pills
I added chaste tree some where check the posts in this thread
Then I changed the way I did it as I added reshi instead of chaste tree and went
first week 8 pills       2 pills reshi
2nd week 10 pills        2 pills reshi
3rd week 12 pills       2 pills reshi
4th week no pills       no reshi
Rinse repeat. all the way to 1 year and 4 months
May 2017 Ive been on 12 pills a day. since last week of april till the 9th of may.
I think it was around like that. I have always split
I only revved up when I stalled in growth for the first 10 months or so.

Final report on BO 1 year 4 months

I dropped down to 180 pounds before the 12th of april was still a C cup. Dropped Reshi Mushroom and on the 12th it was my B day kinda pigged out 3 cheese cakes and lots of my fav foods gained 10 pounds..... sigh Took me all this time and im only down 6 of those pounds now being the 9th of May. I was also thinking Id be on Pharma grade stuff by then I was wrong. I am possibly starting a anti androgen blocker come the 19th may waiting on my blood test they took 9 vials of blood today the 9th of may           9 VIALS!!!!!!!
Janet says thats normal but God!
I hope my T is low and my E is high but only time will tell
I weighed in today at 184 or 199 with cloths on... Couldnt figure it out why I was 16 pounds heavier till I got home and tried it with my cloths on damn they are heavy...
I use to be 6 foot 2 Ive been that since I was 10 years old... Now being 38.... I am apparently 6 foot, were did the 2 inchs go???
I still have massive hair issues.
My Testies have not shrank any further then the initial time back around the 4th month when I was on 4 pills a day They are still decent size however sperm production is about a drop or two.
I havent had morning wood or erections the entire time ive been on BO.
Sadly I think my breasts have shrunk since april and getting off of reshi.along with the diet... I feel like Im a B cup....as they are not nearly as full.
My Butt... I love it. The fat around it on the back side I love the feel of it how its so curvy and round. I wish I had some fat on the sides and the sides were more curvy on the thighs...

My final measurements with BO at 12 pills each are:

under bust 37
bust 39 1/4
waist 36
hip/butt 41
Bra caculator 42 inches* Cup: B

I will now be rev'ing down as I have 24 pills left of BO and next Friday may 19th I hope to start a new journey with stronger stuff to change me forever. This is to make sure that I dont just go cold turkey 12 and 12 for 2 days then 8 days nothing. But I never noticed a issue when I went 1 week off of BO / Reshi.

I do not at this time believe any of the claims about BO being Permanent after you stop. Nor making your Hormones that of a womans at this point. If it was true then I would already be at my goals and Real HRT would not be needed.
I did thou Grow up to C cup breasts even thou I am now a B cup again due to prob weight loss and lack of anti androgen.
My face did slightly change I can tell in the mirror. My butt Def changed could be from the squats and BO combo.
My arms lost alot of muscle mass but are still bulky but smaller in size. Prob still bulked due to my job. I lift alot of weight a day.
My stomach is still fat prob due to the beer I was drinking constantly throughout the year.
My skin is soft when I dont have hair. But I never really noticed my skins texture before as I always use to have hair.
I dont hold as much liquid in my stomach as I use to be able to I do pee a bit more often.
My voice didnt change nor was I expecting it too.
My eyes did not change color nor was I expecting it too.
My Height ....Im missing 1 inch and 3 quarters... Could be due to fat or muscle?
My hips are slightly wider not by much. I constantly felt pain from it expanding throughout the year.
My hair... I gained like 6 to 8 strands back which was kinda odd.My hairline did stop receding if it was going to continue. <--- kinda disappointed wanted more hairs back. Im not bald by any means but I do have the typical pattern that started.
Sadly being 38 Ive gone white in a lot of spots for hair like my face and a few strands in my hairline <--- BO did not change them to black nor did I expect it too.
My mind is not cloudy, or have a pink fog.
Sexual orientation, I do notice Men a lot more. Maybe pheromones. I think I might try sex with one at one point I find myself thinking about it a lot more now where as before BO I never thought about it once. I also since Ive been off reshi mushroom have thought about woman a bit more then I use to when I was on chaste tree or Reshi so maybe im Bi now? Dont know if thats just pheromones too...
I think I am smarter now as both sides of my brain are functioning.
Fatigue.... I experienced a lot of fatigue through my journey I am hoping it was due to the weight as I hit 220 pounds and then dropped it jan 2017...I do feel a bit better but my dog wont let me sleep 8 hours...
Depression.... Through the ups and downs I had issues with work. Issues with family, my dog was my soul reason other then pure will power that I did not nor ever will commit suicide. If you are not strong in will power or haven't got a reason please seek medical help or counseling it can get bad and you can get in a dark place.

I love you all and hope this helps if you choose to start on a journey with BO but consider this I spent 6 years soul searching 6 years.... I tried PM first which completely reveresed itself at one point before going on BO as a last resort.
I know what I am Which is transgender and am taking the next  steps to further my life and get what I wanted from it and get my body to where it needs to be so I can be happy.

This will be my final Report in this thread from me personally, I might look at it to answer questions but I will be starting a new one once I start real Pharma grade HRT.
Good luck to you all in your journeys.

Hugs and Kisses
Nikki9

Hey at least when you do start on HRT everything should get a good kick off pretty quick I would think. I am glad to know that BO will do some body enhancements to become more female.

(13-05-2017, 03:25 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  [quote pid='195968' dateline='1494376000']

Hey at least when you do start on HRT everything should get a good kick off pretty quick I would think. I am glad to know that BO will do some body enhancements to become more female.

[/quote]

Yea im hoping that the adaptagen power works hard.... Still If I didnt lose the weight id be C cups still. those were fun to play with Smile
 Right now I really just want to start this new journey thou. Maybe later I will find a man if thats even possible. But ya T minus 2 years hopefully to get full SRS. (1 year on HRT)Then put on a list. 7months to a year on a list for SRS)
I have big dysphoria about my junk. Sadly the only thing the gov pays for is SRS. Id like facial fem surgery and trachea shave.... And if science ever gets there butts in gear id like nano's to make me smaller.

Happy news thou to all you Girls out there. I found this site that is super cheap for cloths makeup and well everything some things you just pay shipping on... Wish.com
I almost got a whole new wardrobe. Smile  alot of makeup and brushs are basically free minus shipping of $3 dollars to $5 dollars.

Good luck
Love Nikki9

(17-05-2017, 12:58 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(13-05-2017, 03:25 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  [quote pid='195968' dateline='1494376000']

Yea im hoping that the adaptagen power works hard.... Still If I didnt lose the weight id be C cups still. those were fun to play with Smile
 Right now I really just want to start this new journey thou. Maybe later I will find a man if thats even possible. But ya T minus 2 years hopefully to get full SRS. (1 year on HRT)Then put on a list. 7months to a year on a list for SRS)
I have big dysphoria about my junk. Sadly the only thing the gov pays for is SRS. Id like facial fem surgery and trachea shave.... And if science ever gets there butts in gear id like nano's to make me smaller.

Happy news thou to all you Girls out there. I found this site that is super cheap for cloths makeup and well everything some things you just pay shipping on... Wish.com
I almost got a whole new wardrobe. Smile  alot of makeup and brushs are basically free minus shipping of $3 dollars to $5 dollars.

Good luck
Love Nikki9
[/quote]

Good Luck to you on the rest of your journey.

So nervous... Cant wait for tommorow... T minus 15 hours and counting till I find out my Blood test results... Get a physical from a nurse. Get my first perscription if everything is well with my results. and finally see the doctor who I havent met.
GoDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I hope my results are ok. Lord I dont pray to you at all But hear me now.
Anyways Wish me luck everyone.

My breasts btw have shrunk slightly since Ive been off of Reshi mushroom. Ive now been off BO for a week was at a rev down the week before from 12 to 2 pills for the the week.  So technically 2 pills for 1 week then nothing for 1 week.
Ive noticed no difference in my male parts.
Ive been on 1000mg of Vitamin C for 2 weeks and 1000mg of Vitamin D for 2 weeks kinda feel like I have more energy.
Gonna use the electric shaver for my body tonight before bed.

Peace
Love Nikki9

Nikki, 

Good luck, you can do this.  Smile

(18-05-2017, 11:56 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  So nervous... Cant wait for tommorow... T minus 15 hours and counting till I find out my Blood test results... Get a physical from a nurse. Get my first perscription if everything is well with my results. and finally see the doctor who I havent met.
GoDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I hope my results are ok. Lord I dont pray to you at all But hear me now.
Anyways Wish me luck everyone.

My breasts btw have shrunk slightly since Ive been off of Reshi mushroom. Ive now been off BO for a week was at a rev down the week before from 12 to 2 pills for the the week.  So technically 2 pills for 1 week then nothing for 1 week.
Ive noticed no difference in my male parts.
Ive been on 1000mg of Vitamin C for 2 weeks and 1000mg of Vitamin D for 2 weeks kinda feel like I have more energy.
Gonna use the electric shaver for my body tonight before bed.

Peace
Love Nikki9

Nikki, if you get your bloodwork done via lifelabs, you can get your results on line within 48 hrs.

I do it thay way, and i can make up my own chart to trend my HRT transition.

(19-05-2017, 03:57 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Nikki, 

Good luck, you can do this.  Smile

Lotus Nooo Weres ur boobbacious profile pic :Tongue
Janet I dont want to pay for it they do it free.

Soo Had my results read to me. Should of taken a pic.
My T was very low for a male. Prob would of been lower had I kept on reshi mushroom from april till the test. But it was very low.
My E was slightly lower then a females. Like just under the range of a females but Absolutely not male ranges.
So My conclusion on BO is this It does work. If you cannot get HRT for what ever reason it will help you out. You will grow breasts it just takes time.
For me it just wasnt enough, I wanted a full change. I will be getting SRS eventually. By requirement its 1 year on hrt and then they put u on a list and that right now is around 7 months.
Happy news thou

I have Taken my first Androcur Pill today which is 12.5mg The nurse said that should get me to around 0 to almost nothing T range and then after a month well 3 weeks I go back for blood work then a DOc visist and get E prescribed

All I can tell you is about 30 mins in and I feel really mello.... calm and relaxed. It could be because I am tired as I didnt sleep much last night but Im sure its from the pill.

Anyways The nurse was super hoT I kept spacing while talking to him. Im on my way to being my true self Like a butterfly emerges from a cocoon So shall I emerge from this shell of a thing that I was born into.

so Wow changes 5 days in.... on anti androgen androcur.
Cup size has come back.
fat has been moving to my butt! My chest. Not from my stomach still!!! GRRRR :Smile
yea.
A few more people have apparently guessed about me.

Ive had a couple days where I was super irritable only lasted a little bit but yea hope thats not signs of pms.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon