Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

Well its been a week on anti androgens started may 19th.
Grew some breast back cup size
Im now bordering a small D large C.

(25-05-2017, 10:22 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Well its been a week on anti androgens started may 19th.
Wow! Very nice.

(25-05-2017, 03:46 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  
(25-05-2017, 10:22 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Well its been a week on anti androgens started may 19th.
Wow! Very nice.

Very nice, Please share your program

regards,
Uneza

I admire your changes.

I had the same nagging hips pains when on BO and PM's, with estrodial. Even in bed, I couldn't lay on my side long. They claim bone structure doesn't change, I beg to differ. In the last six months, my wife has grown quite fascinated with my butt. It seems my fat has redistributed to my hips and lower belly. My waistline has definitely changed. I've taken the last month off of mostly everything to just chill. Between breast pain, hip pain and the big changes going on, I felt I just needed to stop for a minute and catch my breath. The hip pain has slowly subsided. My breasts stayed the same and the discs slowly softened. My testes have shrunk alot over the last year. My left by about 40% and my right by about 30%, with them getting very soft and squishy. Penis has definitely shrunk, guessing by about 30%. On a brighter note, while changing T Shirts recently, my wife leaned over and sucked one of my nipples into her mouth, omg that felt so nice lol. And she says she wants to bite my butt when I pass by her lol. Haha abuse me baby lol. Please don't abandon the thread quite yet, you're quite the inspiration. Big Grin

(31-05-2017, 02:31 AM)unezat Wrote:  
(25-05-2017, 03:46 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  
Wow! Very nice.

Very nice, Please share your program

regards,
Uneza

(31-05-2017, 05:24 AM)PantyWearerOK Wrote:  

I admire your changes.

(31-05-2017, 02:49 PM)ChangeofLife Wrote:  I had the same nagging hips pains when on BO and PM's, with estrodial. Even in bed, I couldn't lay on my side long. They claim bone structure doesn't change, I beg to differ.  In the last six months, my wife has grown quite fascinated with my butt. It seems my fat has redistributed to my hips and lower belly. My waistline has definitely changed. I've taken the last month off of mostly everything to just chill. Between breast pain, hip pain and the big changes going on, I felt I just needed to stop for a minute and catch my breath.  The hip pain has slowly subsided. My breasts stayed the same and the discs slowly softened. My testes have shrunk alot over the last year. My left by about 40% and my right by about 30%, with them getting very soft and squishy. Penis has definitely shrunk, guessing by about 30%. On a brighter note, while changing T Shirts recently, my wife leaned over and sucked one of my nipples into her mouth, omg that felt so nice lol. And she says she wants to bite my butt when I pass by her lol. Haha abuse me baby lol. Please don't abandon the thread quite yet, you're quite the inspiration. Big Grin

lilmikey Thanks

PantyWearerOK Thanks

unezat Check the first few pages of the thread I documented everything pretty well.

ChangeofLife  Yea I got mam the other day and was like oh hi buddy and they jumped back due to my voice.. :Smile I wear my hair long now its almost to my shoulders...My butt I like but I cant wait to start Estrogen on the 19th. I go for my next blood test on the 12th and get the results on the 19th so it will be interesting to see if the Estrogen levels stay the same only on the blocker for the money...
Happily Im not able to get hard anymore. If I can get anything out its a dribble. But thats due to the androcur Im assuming... I dont want kids and so I have no issue there and the changes will be fast they said on this stuff. I have noticed my Testies have shrunk tremendously... 50% of the size I got them down with BO and reshi... I dont feel horny at all. I do feel kinda tired a lot and I have mood swings which Im learning to control... Ive had a couple days where my testies hurt Im assuming to them dying... Muahaha Die Die Die. My hips have kinda hurt... My hip/butt is now at 43 inchs.
 So all and all Im working it.
Apparently my scale is broken or mis reading I am actually 195 pounds. I dunno it tells me false reading each day.

Now Im no doctor but a month after stopping reshi and then a week after BO here are my test results from may

Just had my blood test again thou i will see the results after 1 month on androcur alone next week And then im on Estrogen as far as I know. Wink

and also this    

I got a trick question for you. When you was using BO about how many bottles did you go through?

(13-06-2017, 12:31 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  I got a trick question for you. When you was using BO about how many bottles did you go through?

a lot?
from 6th month mark id say 4-5 bottles a month depending on how many weeks there were.
The trick is it only cost me 5 bucks per prescription now on the anti androgen and will be 5$ bucks for the estrogen when i get it next monday and Ill get a complete feminization. I already notice how ive been affected just from androcur alone for a month.

again BO and reshi worked its magic those results were from a month off of reshi and a week off of BO. So they would of been better if i got my blood tested in april, it just wasnt where it should of been in order to say there claims were real. I cant say any of there claims are real like T turns to E permanently after 6 months. Its just not possible when I was all the way up to 12 pills a day 10 pills and 8 pills. if it was Id have no T left id also have higher E ranges.... Ya it might work better on younger people but I just wouldnt believe the claims. You get some breast growth and butt growth. Transfemme is a lie and scam site obviously.
If you have to go higher in dosage well that cant be good for you. Nor is it cheap. It would be cheaper just to go on real pharma grade stuff.
Im sure MeganJ would agree seeing how we both weighed the price/effect.

But right now Im on 12.5mg of androcur per day my livers still healthy thats one thing the nurses said like you must treat your body like a temple.... for the last year i had min 2-3 beers a day... so yea.... They were real jealous of my liver. I do mainly treat it like a temple.  But I am kinda fat. well not like before. Ive also notice a lot of the bloating disappeared since I stopped BO.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon