Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

(12-06-2017, 10:31 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  and also this

Wow!!

(13-06-2017, 10:35 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(13-06-2017, 12:31 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  I got a trick question for you. When you was using BO about how many bottles did you go through?

a lot?
from 6th month mark id say 4-5 bottles a month depending on how many weeks there were.
The trick is it only cost me 5 bucks per prescription now on the anti androgen and will be 5$ bucks for the estrogen when i get it next monday and Ill get a complete feminization. I already notice how ive been affected just from androcur alone for a month.

again BO and reshi worked its magic those results were from a month off of reshi and a week off of BO. So they would of been better if i got my blood tested in april, it just wasnt where it should of been in order to say there claims were real. I cant say any of there claims are real like T turns to E permanently after 6 months. Its just not possible when I was all the way up to 12 pills a day 10 pills and 8 pills. if it was Id have no T left id also have higher E ranges.... Ya it might work better on younger people but I just wouldnt believe the claims. You get some breast growth and butt growth. Transfemme is a lie and scam site obviously.
If you have to go higher in dosage well that cant be good for you. Nor is it cheap. It would be cheaper just to go on real pharma grade stuff.
Im sure MeganJ would agree seeing how we both weighed the price/effect.

But right now Im on 12.5mg of androcur per day my livers still healthy thats one thing the nurses said like you must treat your body like a temple.... for the last year i had min 2-3 beers a day... so yea.... They were real jealous of my liver. I do mainly treat it like a temple.  But I am kinda fat. well not like before. Ive also notice a lot of the bloating disappeared since I stopped BO.

That is allot of BO for just a month and when thinking about the money for it Mannnnnn so much money to go through.

(14-06-2017, 12:20 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(13-06-2017, 12:31 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  I got a trick question for you. When you was using BO about how many bottles did you go through?

a lot?
from 6th month mark id say 4-5 bottles a month depending on how many weeks there were.
The trick is it only cost me 5 bucks per prescription now on the anti androgen and will be 5$ bucks for the estrogen when i get it next monday and Ill get a complete feminization. I already notice how ive been affected just from androcur alone for a month.

again BO and reshi worked its magic those results were from a month off of reshi and a week off of BO. So they would of been better if i got my blood tested in april, it just wasnt where it should of been in order to say there claims were real. I cant say any of there claims are real like T turns to E permanently after 6 months. Its just not possible when I was all the way up to 12 pills a day 10 pills and 8 pills. if it was Id have no T left id also have higher E ranges.... Ya it might work better on younger people but I just wouldnt believe the claims. You get some breast growth and butt growth. Transfemme is a lie and scam site obviously.
If you have to go higher in dosage well that cant be good for you. Nor is it cheap. It would be cheaper just to go on real pharma grade stuff.

But right now Im on 12.5mg of androcur per day my livers still healthy thats one thing the nurses said like you must treat your body like a temple.... for the last year i had min 2-3 beers a day... so yea.... They were real jealous of my liver. I do mainly treat it like a temple.  But I am kinda fat. well not like before. Ive also notice a lot of the bloating disappeared since I stopped BO.

That is allot of BO for just a month and when thinking about the money for it Mannnnnn so much money to go through.
that was roughly 24 bucks Canadian and 6 bucks reshi mushroom
Right now I pay 5 bucks for blockers and tomorrow hopefully 5 bucks for estrogen.
Seriously If they dont prescribe me E tomorrow i might start getting mad. (if thats still possible. Im pretty placid now...)

(18-06-2017, 11:55 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

a lot?

Right now I pay 5 bucks for blockers and tomorrow hopefully 5 bucks for estrogen.
Seriously If they dont prescribe me E tomorrow i might start getting mad. (if thats still possible. Im pretty placid now...)

I plan to in the future to do like 10 bottles here and there

(19-06-2017, 12:03 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(18-06-2017, 11:55 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

a lot?

I plan to in the future to do like 10 bottles here and there
I was paying @ $100 a month on herbs. $65 gets me 4 months of estrogen injections.

(19-06-2017, 04:43 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I was paying @ $100 a month on herbs. $65 gets me 4 months of estrogen injections.

My prescription cost me $0.81 (US) for 1 month of 2mg Estradiol.

(19-06-2017, 04:58 PM)Myranda Wrote:  
(19-06-2017, 04:43 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I was paying @ $100 a month on herbs. $65 gets me 4 months of estrogen injections.

My prescription cost me $0.81 (US) for 1 month of 2mg Estradiol.

yea herbs are definitley expensive theres no joke there. Are they less effective then HRT. Yes.
Do herbs do all over body feminization.  No not in my experience. You need targeted Herbs for special spots. Example Maca for butt Purifica murifica for breasts.
Does your face and other stuff change on herbs / BO.... Not really There is some fat distribution on the butt and some breast growth. I still feel like my breasts where that of a 10 year old girl... small!!! Even if my bra size is 38B Thats what I fill no issues atleast the bra caculator sites I dunno according to them im a 40+C bra size.
Cost for me on HRT 5 dollars blockers / 5 dollars estrogen (no matter the mg) Thanks to my jobs plan I just pay 5 bucks a perscription no matter what.
Cost on herbs reg price $10.99 sale price Swanson $7.99 per bottle of 60 caps.  Depending on your dosage. Mine was Per day, 0 pills 1st week 8 pills second week per day 10 pills third week a day 12 pills 4th week a day rinse and repeat so for a total of 210 pills a day. so 3.5 bottles per month.
I also had reshi Mushroom powder caps (BTW do not consume them for more then 3 weeks have 1 week off then restart They are poisonous the powder caps if taken for more then 4 weeks at a time.)  4.99 for a 60 cap bottle 1 bottle per month as I was taking 2 pills of 600mg each.

So total  for one month supply

BO 31.96 for 4 bottles
Reshi mushroom 4.99 1 bottle

Now I revved up slowly to get to those number of pills and got my body accustom to the pills and dosage I didnt just start at 8 pills and go from there I started at 1 a day for my first month then started adding 1 each month. Till around 4 where I stayed at 4 for a bit. I then revved up when I noticed changes had slowed its up to you to listen to your body.

I do recommend trying BO and some sort of anti androgen Herb. It will let you get your feet wet but dont expect amazing results or expect more makes it happen faster.
Also without a anti androgen blocker in my opinion you wont see much changes unless your Testosterone is already low.
One other thing I thought of is this intermediate step needed to get on HRT in my country.... No canada is not like that anymore. But if your unsure if you want to become a woman think hard before you take BO or some Herb. Because at the end of the day Breasts will not go away, without surgery. Myself I did a lot of soul searching before I began this 3+ year journey. Ive now started on something Ive wanted for a long time. I hope you have thought about it for a long time or seen a councilor or something. Because at the end of the journey your left with a choice either your a man with breasts or a woman. And you can harm yourself and become a depressing mess if you regret your choice.

Now for the good news and bad news....

My good news is today I went and saw the Dr finally.... And I got my Estrogen Perscription....(kinda sucky is im getting 1mg to start but i believe in the rev up formula let your body get use to it) The bad news... I went to my pharmacy and they were not in stock and had to order for tomorrow. Also My Dr computers and printers where all down so I could not get a copy of my 2nd blood work but Ill get one next month when Im there for my next blood test.
Also she doubled my Androcur because my T had not dropped to close to 0 like she wanted Apparently im a 4....
Dunno if thats good or bad but I can tell changes are happening.

I epilated my arms... And yes owwww. My skin is now super soft.... My legs are a lot less muscular... More feminine looking especially when I lie down or sit on my butt with my legs up. Even thou I still do squats alot the muscles just faded.....
I can tell ive lost a bit of muscle mass Thank gawd!
So tomorrow is the big day and I start my E prescription sadly im at work for most of the day... But when im done Im going to come home and take my first step to completeness.
My face has slightly changed as well.
My breasts have done nothing since being on anti androgen alone.... (cant wait for some estrogen)

(19-06-2017, 09:10 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
Also she doubled my Androcur because my T had not dropped to close to 0 like she wanted Apparently im a 4....

Is that free T?? Or bound T.

To be honest, you dont really want zero free testosterone, even cis females have some T. Your going to feel tired, worn out, and little or no libido on no Testosterone.

(20-06-2017, 04:11 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(19-06-2017, 09:10 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

Is that free T?? Or bound T.

To be honest, you dont really want zero free testosterone, even cis females have some T. Your going to feel tired, worn out, and little or no libido on no Testosterone.

Well took my first pill today Just now... MJ 755 (Estrace 1 mg). My stuff didnt come in apparently its generic brand but my nice pharmacist lady gave me 1 free pill till i get it tomorrow.
Im on my way girls.
Love ya
Nikki9

Congrats and good luck!!

Hugs!

~H

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon