Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

(06-10-2017, 11:39 AM)JeanniePA Wrote:  
(03-09-2017, 09:58 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(03-09-2017, 07:20 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  wow Nikki - your breasts still look amazing and i'm sure at this point they will ALWAYS be that large even if you stopped taking BO.  I'm so jealous !

What? Ive been off BO since like may... Im on real pharma grade Estrogen and Androcur (blocker).
coming up to my 4 month mark.
I think im at a point where I have 2 body fats on my stomach torso.... or im just bloated... But I cant seem to dip below 195lbs on my scale....

Sorry Nikki I havent been here for a while.  Didnt know you abandoned BO.  Is there a reason you stopped or did you plateau and didnt see any further growth?  How does pharma feel different ?  Side effects?

I just want a full feminization and it wasnt happening with BO plus BO was getting expensive were as I pay 10$ a month for pharma grade stuff now I was paying for BO herb blockers around 100 a month. Its now been I believe 4 months Estradiol and 5 months androcur. Ive been super sick thou since sept 2nd week in I ended up missing my appointment with my nurse practitioner Which I really regret now cuz my followup he basically said we have to get you healthy before I can up your dosages.. Next meeting is Nov 1st... so Ive now been stuck on 2mg E sincce july or aug... Kinda disheartening when you find out your not at the levels you should be...   By that I mean Im at 30PG/ML on estradiol    http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
from my last test in sept 1st week just before I got super sick... I think im on the mend today as Im not feeling like I have bronchitis anymore...

How does it feel... My mood improved as soon as I hit 2mg E
Did I plateau not really it was mainly a cost thing and a wanting to fully feminize
Lost my father in aug still hasnt talked to me... Not even for thanksgiving.. No response first time I ever felt this alone on Thanksgiving.
My new friend unfortunately got sick off me and this virus she isnt fairing any better. (sadly I was gonna learn makeup from her and do some shopping with her.) Dont know if thats gonna happen now either as she might be getting evicted from her appartment... very sad about that.
The reason thou I stopped BO it got me to a point but would of stopped Pharma grade stuff from working as it would of bound to my receptors. Didnt stopp till May thou. But I was 95 PMOL E levels which is kinda sad cuz it dropped and dropped but is now up to 112PMOL E levels on pharma grade 2mg...

I feel like my DHT levels are not going down thou. I raised that to my Nurse Practioner he assured me it shouldnt be. Had I seen the test results in my feverish state that Night I would of demanded higher doses of Androcur at that point. Who cares if I am sick as a zombie from the walking dead.

Ah Nov 1st is rapidly approaching.
I think its been 5 months on Androcur now going for 6 in Nov.

The changes:
I have 0 taste for men or woman.
I have no erections and if I can even get it going which I barely have a urge for nothing comes out to very little.
My breasts have filled out a  bit more... They have been sore the last week Like ow sore. Finally.
My new BFF sent me some texts and I got very VERY emotional had 3 crying fits for 1 hour couldn't stop.  I havent cried since I was 10 but everything hit me all at once my family disowning me her texts, my other BFF getting a divorce from my old male BFF. Stupid stuff at work.
Ive had some fat redistribution but still remain in the 190-195 range... :Sad  I hate that.

my body is definable changing but Im still stuck on 2mg E.
I am planing on having a good long talk with my Nurse Practitioner about this and just moving straight to 4mg E on Nov 1st. Id like to be in a female range not a male range.

(22-10-2017, 10:55 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Ah Nov 1st is rapidly approaching.

The changes:
I have no erections and if I can even get it going which I barely have a urge for nothing comes out to very little.
My breasts have filled out a  bit more... They have been sore the last week Like ow sore. Finally.
My new BFF sent me some texts and I got very VERY emotional had 3 crying fits for 1 hour couldn't stop.  I havent cried since I was 10 but everything hit me all at once my family disowning me her texts, my other BFF getting a divorce from my old male BFF. Stupid stuff at work.
Ive had some fat redistribution but still remain in the 190-195 range... :Sad  I hate that.

I am planing on having a good long talk with my Nurse Practitioner about this and just moving straight to 4mg E on Nov 1st. Id like to be in a female range not a male range.

Wow .. The picture shows fantastic growth on just 2mg estrogen. Your body is obviously just loving it.
Sorry to read about all the other shit going on.

(22-10-2017, 05:04 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

The changes:

Wow .. The picture shows fantastic growth on just 2mg estrogen. Your body is obviously just loving it.
yea life sucks what can you do but move forward.

I ll post some more pics later I shaved that nasty hair down with my electric so it looks better and epilated with the midevil torture device my face so ya....
I even found a foundation finally....in my shade Hurrah !!!

And Nov 1st is only 5 days away so I m gonna ask for 4mg instead of 3mg like Im sure they want to go on.

So ya 6 month mark coming up in nov... Kinda scary...

(26-10-2017, 11:14 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

The changes:

I ll post some more pics later I shaved that nasty hair down with my electric so it looks better and epilated with the midevil torture device my face so ya....

And Nov 1st is only 5 days away so I m gonna ask for 4mg instead of 3mg like Im sure they want to go on.

Nikki,

Sorry to hear about your family.  You always have support here.  I hope you find what you are looking for and I'm glad you are going the medical route.  Good luck and keep us posted.

(30-10-2017, 10:53 AM)JeanniePA Wrote:  
(26-10-2017, 11:14 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

The changes:

Nikki,

Sorry to hear about your family.  You always have support here.  I hope you find what you are looking for and I'm glad you are going the medical route.  Good luck and keep us posted.

Its ok Ive moved on...

So Today I went for my appointment...

Sad :Sad  

I didn't get 4mg........ Estrogen.....
I got 3 mg for 1 month then auto upgrade to 4mg Dec 1st.... I just realized He didnt re prescribe the androcur androgen blocker.... LOL fun times...

Ill be on 4mg for 3 months 1 month on 3mg Oh well.... and well I have just under a month of blockers left...

3mg Estrogen ....I feel like nothing can break my spirit but at the same time everything does.
For instance I went shopping today. I spent $128 cad I got 4 things socks. Winter Hat cute :_) sweater ADORE it! and a winter jacket for 58 bucks.... mixed feeling when got home still was a steal for a parka womans jacket
I felt the high of the shop but now the loss of the $$$ I still want to go back for more.

So anyways ya 3 mg E :Smile wish theyed let me go 4mg.

Speaking of which got a new cord for iphone so Ill be able to upload pictures again
Smile

Im still at 195lbs.....  .... sigh
Id say my breasts are filling out slightly... My good Old friend Lotus knows about that...
Id say large 42B They do hurt like the dickens every day super sensitive,,,,
but god I cant lose anything from my stomach....

(02-11-2017, 10:57 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  3mg Estrogen ....I feel like nothing can break my spirit but at the same time everything does.
For instance I went shopping today. I spent $128 cad I got 4 things socks. Winter Hat cute :_) sweater ADORE it! and a winter jacket for 58 bucks.... mixed feeling when got home still was a steal for a parka womans jacket
I felt the high of the shop but now the loss of the $$$ I still want to go back for more.

Speaking of which got a new cord for iphone so Ill be able to upload pictures again
Smile

Id say my breasts are filling out slightly... My good Old friend Lotus knows about that...

Sounds like the meds are starting to work for you

(03-11-2017, 05:21 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(02-11-2017, 10:57 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  3mg Estrogen ....I feel like nothing can break my spirit but at the same time everything does.

Smile

As promised heres some of my babies

And then one of me in my new sweater :Smile luv it.

(06-11-2017, 01:46 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(03-11-2017, 05:21 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  

Smile

As promised heres some of my babies

And then one of me in my new sweater :Smile luv it.

Wow I already see a big difference in how you look after a few more months you will look even more different!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon