Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

Looking good Nikki!

(06-11-2017, 01:46 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(03-11-2017, 05:21 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(02-11-2017, 10:57 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  3mg Estrogen ....I feel like nothing can break my spirit but at the same time everything does.
For instance I went shopping today. I spent $128 cad I got 4 things socks. Winter Hat cute :_) sweater ADORE it! and a winter jacket for 58 bucks.... mixed feeling when got home still was a steal for a parka womans jacket
I felt the high of the shop but now the loss of the $$$ I still want to go back for more.

So anyways ya 3 mg E :Smile wish theyed let me go 4mg.

Speaking of which got a new cord for iphone so Ill be able to upload pictures again
Smile

Im still at 195lbs.....  .... sigh
Id say my breasts are filling out slightly... My good Old friend Lotus knows about that...
Id say large 42B They do hurt like the dickens every day super sensitive,,,,
but god I cant lose anything from my stomach....

Sounds like the meds are starting to work for you

As promised heres some of my babies

And then one of me in my new sweater :Smile luv it.

Awesome job Nikki, you’ve made huge gains (lol, 2 of them.)
Congrats. Smile

(08-11-2017, 12:46 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(06-11-2017, 01:46 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(03-11-2017, 05:21 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(02-11-2017, 10:57 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  3mg Estrogen ....I feel like nothing can break my spirit but at the same time everything does.
For instance I went shopping today. I spent $128 cad I got 4 things socks. Winter Hat cute :_) sweater ADORE it! and a winter jacket for 58 bucks.... mixed feeling when got home still was a steal for a parka womans jacket
I felt the high of the shop but now the loss of the $$$ I still want to go back for more.

So anyways ya 3 mg E :Smile wish theyed let me go 4mg.

Speaking of which got a new cord for iphone so Ill be able to upload pictures again
Smile

Im still at 195lbs.....  .... sigh
Id say my breasts are filling out slightly... My good Old friend Lotus knows about that...
Id say large 42B They do hurt like the dickens every day super sensitive,,,,
but god I cant lose anything from my stomach....

Sounds like the meds are starting to work for you

As promised heres some of my babies

And then one of me in my new sweater :Smile luv it.

Awesome job Nikki, you’ve made huge gains (lol, 2 of them.)
Congrats. Smile

not as much as you LotusZillla :Smile God if I was to use those as my face pillow id be in love... :Smile

Thanks Alanah

Oh also Started a official Name change to be completed hopefully dec or jan...
First name Nikki Middle Name Lucy.

You are looking awesome, all you young girls make me green with envy ..  Blush

(09-11-2017, 03:30 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  You are looking awesome, all you young girls make me green with envy ..  Blush

almost as old as you. And you have it slightly better as you have less T in your system... Tongue

(11-11-2017, 01:26 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(09-11-2017, 03:30 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  You are looking awesome, all you young girls make me green with envy ..  Blush

almost as old as you. And you have it slightly better as you have less T in your system... Tongue

My Testicles have shrunk quiet a bit over the last month... Maybe the size of a cashew... Smile

(14-11-2017, 11:31 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

My Testicles have shrunk quiet a bit over the last month... Maybe the size of a cashew... Smile

Mine have gotten smaller but that small.  how does that feel?  i assume there is a lot of extra baggy skin?  any other changes lately that have happened ?

(16-11-2017, 11:57 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  
(14-11-2017, 11:31 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

Mine have gotten smaller but that small.  how does that feel?  i assume there is a lot of extra baggy skin?  any other changes lately that have happened ?
not that ive noticed

Working on 7 Months Blockers 6 months estrogen.
What I noticed now that I hit 4mg for a month.

Face is slightly different really noticeable after hair removal.
Face looks more fem not much but a little.
Skins definitely changed texture.
Hair growth hasnt slowed down.
Body odur might of changed again.
I am super weak now can barely lift 40 pounds anymore. Cant do long shifts at work get to exhausted .
Seem to be gaining wieght :Sadspecially on the stomach.
Emotionally im a wreck some days.
Ive found a new  connection with my mom. I dont think i could do this without her now.
I get refered to as he a lot at work kinda annoys me.
I look as female as possible if I can help it.
Basically living as a woman. Minus foot wear (huge feet of mine)

Epilating is still not FUN! NOT at all!

Breast size: 46 inches* Cup: D
  under boob: 41
  over boob: 45
  above boob: 41

I dont believe that they seem smaller. They are more full compared to before when i was on BO... But ya.

Weight i am prob around 205 lbs right now... Ive been binge eating veggies.

been a while heres a update

Breasts are bigger hopefully not done. weights down a bit...
Some fat redistribution...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon