Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

Wow you look great, the size and shape, amazing honestly.

Cute butt too.

Guess BO is for sure where I'm going next.

(14-08-2016, 11:09 PM)shaneny Wrote:  Wow you look great, the size and shape, amazing honestly.

Cute butt too.

Guess BO is for sure where I'm going next.

Thanks Shaneny. I do not know about the point of no return as I havent stopped taking it but yea I like most of it. I really hate my nose and chin thou as I have like a indent on my chin and my nose is too big.
But I am also struggling with stomach wieght I hope the corset I have ordered will help with that.

I do recommend the chaste tree if your not on any anti androgens blockers.

Out of curiosity what are you on right now???
If you do start BO just be sure to start at 1 pill and you can rev up slowly just let ur body get use to it.like 1 pill 1 week 2 pills 2nd week and so on.

I was on PM, started in September and last bottle ran out in May. I wanted to take a break from it, so now just getting ready to start back up again just wanted to go a different route than pm.

(15-08-2016, 04:39 AM)shaneny Wrote:  I was on PM, started in September and last bottle ran out in May. I wanted to take a break from it, so now just getting ready to start back up again just wanted to go a different route than pm.
are you trying to transition or trying to what exactly???
PM will only get you small breasts possibly get you threw the budding stage I was on it a year and not even A cups but I did do the budding stage.

I even tryed maca root and aquaje I noticed little gain on my butt and legs nothing on my tits.

I have now been on BO straight up for 6 months and BO + Chaste tree for 1 & half months...
I have had substantial boob growth and fat redistribution to my legs hips and thighs. I even feel more emotional /feminine. The only think that has not changed much is my face.... Well other then my cheeks.

So if you want to transition or have a more feminine appearance BO I recommend. Just rev up from 1 pill to 8 pills so your body gets use to it. Its also a hell of a lot cheaper then PM at 6.49 or so per bottle from swansons vitamins

SO I just got my corset that was faster then the tape measure im waiting for still from amazon... less then a week
this is my first time lacing it up or ever wearing one and oMG the results are amazing I went from a 35 1/2 waist to a 31.

I feel sexy already I can feel the tightness. I can still breath pretty well but its real hard to sit down and or bend for anything. and my tits feel squished as a tomato...
I kinda wish I got the underbust one but this was for longer torso's might of been nicer if it was 1 inch shorter then the 17inch it was made too.

Be wearing it for 2 hours per day from now on till the next week.

2 hours later I took my corset off as per the instructions
I am now a 34 inch waist... I feel like I still have it on. My posture is different for sure I dont feel like slouching anymore...

dont mind the stripes thats just because I took it off. They have already vanished...

So I put it on again yesterday night and fell asleep after 4 hours woke up and took it off as I was too hot.

Put it on again this morning and My new measurements with my corset on are 32inch chest 30inch waist 37inch hipbone

if your curious I got my corset from https://www.glamourboutique.com/ code fica15 for 15% more off
on sale
and I got the PK-1 Economy Long Torso Full Corest not only for the steel bones but cuz it has a long torso which I have.

Im loving how my butt is actually sticking out now and I feel like I have a curve. Also my love handles are being mushed in.

Luv
Nikki9

Just took my corset off after 3 hours
Measurements
31 frame 34 bust according to the bra caculator 36 inch C cup
http://www.calculator.net/bra-size-calculator.html

Waist at the belly button now 31 inchs
Love handles 34 inchs
Hips 36 & 1/2 inchs...
Biggest part of Butt 35 inchs...

I think I am turning out nicely...

So I fell sleep earlier after I put my corset on. Then when I woke up after 4 hours I cinched it even tighter am now:

Bust 33 inchs
Waist at the belly button now 28 1/2 inchs
Love handles 31 inchs
Hips 36 inchs...
Biggest part of Butt 35 inchs...

So I have upped my dose to 10 pills a day. 5 and 5. plus 2 chaste tree.
I also noticed something...
When sitting down today I have a lot more fat on my butt. like the sides was all new fat I never had. :_)

Tommorrow I will finally be able to shave and zap away my hair again on my legs and chest yay.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon