Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

New pics just finished shaving my chest gonna zap it with flash and go.

More pics. I feel like my breast are smaller when you just step out of a cold shower... anyone else feel that way.

and yes my belly button is huge.

Awesome, I wish I am were you are today next year. A clear female breast. What do you wear when you go swimming ?

I luv your breasts. Beautiful!

(24-08-2016, 01:46 PM)Birgit Wrote:  Awesome, I wish I am were you are today next year. A clear female breast. What do you wear when you go swimming ?

swimming? Who said I went swimming?. Im working on losing weight and my boob size is going up and down. Till I can pass for a woman in figure and face and my hair grows back Sad (thanks interviews)... I dont see myself as passing female. If I can pass Id wear a one piece maybe a bikini...

BTW Birgit whats ur plan gonna try just BO or BO and something? I am over the hill at 37 so I figure if your younger you should have better luck. Good luck thou.

(24-08-2016, 04:42 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  I luv your breasts. Beautiful!

Thank you....

----------
Also if any one has a solution to these red bumps I am all ears they are so painful.... I was told by a Gentic girl to use a bar of soap wrapped in a rough cloth then rub it all over the area I am shaving then shave then after put moisturizer on it. Then every other day exfoliate with the rough cloth and soap. And every day and night use moisturizer but the bumps came anyways after one day.

Its so painful I am scared to do my legs.

(24-08-2016, 08:31 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(24-08-2016, 01:46 PM)Birgit Wrote:  Awesome, I wish I am were you are today next year. A clear female breast. What do you wear when you go swimming ?

swimming? Who said I went swimming?. Im working on losing weight and my boob size is going up and down. Till I can pass for a woman in figure and face and my hair grows back Sad (thanks interviews)... I dont see myself as passing female. If I can pass Id wear a one piece maybe a bikini...

BTW Birgit whats ur plan gonna try just BO or BO and something? I am over the hill at 37 so I figure if your younger you should have better luck. Good luck thou.

(24-08-2016, 04:42 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  I luv your breasts. Beautiful!

Thank you....

----------
Also if any one has a solution to these red bumps I am all ears they are so painful.... I was told by a Gentic girl to use a bar of soap wrapped in a rough cloth then rub it all over the area I am shaving then shave then after put moisturizer on it. Then every other day exfoliate with the rough cloth and soap. And every day and night use moisturizer but the bumps came anyways after one day.

Its so painful I am scared to do my legs.

It looks like you have fairly course body hair, you could always try an epilator.??

(24-08-2016, 08:31 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  ....

I am in my late 40. I cycle 10 days PM, 15 BO and then 3 days Milk Thisle.

(24-08-2016, 10:35 PM)Birgit Wrote:  
(24-08-2016, 08:31 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  ....

I am in my late 40. I cycle 10 days PM, 15 BO and then 3 days Milk Thisle.

I would cancel the PM Because it binds to the estrogen receptors that BO will convert your Testosterone to estrogen and that estrogen will need estrogen receptors to bind too. Atleast thats what I get from all the research I did. I dunno. MeganJ is having some success with BO and PM thou. Umm milk thisle I dont see a benifit from this herb. It may possibly mimic estrogen but no benifit at all can be claimed at this point according to http://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/milk-...cts?page=2

I would recommend White peony or Chaste tree as they are anti androgens.

Do you have any growth pains or how far are you into your program?
I went 4 to 5 months straight BO. The year on PM got me to breast bud stage whoop a whole year. Then it was all lost a year later. BO has been going strong and overall feminizing my body, redistributing fat in only 7 months/ going on 8. The only thing I wish is that I started earlier as they say the farther you are from 30 the less effects you will have. Wish I started when I was 18 to be honest...

Quote:
Wish I started when I was 18 to be honest...

Don't we all !!!

amazing results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon