Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

(25-08-2016, 08:06 AM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  amazing results.

cute butt in ur profile pic. Wish I had some of those pants.

heres some new pics since some new underwears arrived.

and yay get to do my legs today wish i had a way to reach my back and shave and zap it but ill have to go in to get that done by laser or something as I cant reach it....

(24-08-2016, 10:57 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  I would cancel the PM Because it binds to the estrogen receptors that BO will convert your Testosterone to estrogen and that estrogen will need estrogen receptors to bind too. Atleast thats what I get from all the research I did. I dunno. MeganJ is having some success with BO and PM thou. Umm milk thisle I dont see a benifit from this herb. It may possibly mimic estrogen but no benifit at all can be claimed at this point according to http://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/milk-...cts?page=2

I would recommend White peony or Chaste tree as they are anti androgens.

Do you have any growth pains or how far are you into your program?
I went 4 to 5 months straight BO. The year on PM got me to breast bud stage whoop a whole year. Then it was all lost a year later. BO has been going strong and overall feminizing my body, redistributing fat in only 7 months/ going on 8. The only thing I wish is that I started earlier as they say the farther you are from 30 the less effects you will have. Wish I started when I was 18 to be honest...

I have swelling and tenderness in both breasts after 8 weeks = 1 1/2 cycles. The Milk thisle is only for cleansing the liver. I do have Saw Palleto and Kelb and together with the PM I take DQ.

You might be right but I was thinking the cycling and combo works better just in case that aromatising does not work as good as it works for you.

I want to stick at least 3 full cycles untill I do adjustments other than a higher dose.

Thanks for your tips.

(25-08-2016, 09:02 PM)Birgit Wrote:  
(24-08-2016, 10:57 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  I would cancel the PM Because it binds to the estrogen receptors that BO will convert your Testosterone to estrogen and that estrogen will need estrogen receptors to bind too. Atleast thats what I get from all the research I did. I dunno. MeganJ is having some success with BO and PM thou. Umm milk thisle I dont see a benifit from this herb. It may possibly mimic estrogen but no benifit at all can be claimed at this point according to http://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/milk-...cts?page=2

I would recommend White peony or Chaste tree as they are anti androgens.

Do you have any growth pains or how far are you into your program?
I went 4 to 5 months straight BO. The year on PM got me to breast bud stage whoop a whole year. Then it was all lost a year later. BO has been going strong and overall feminizing my body, redistributing fat in only 7 months/ going on 8. The only thing I wish is that I started earlier as they say the farther you are from 30 the less effects you will have. Wish I started when I was 18 to be honest...

I have swelling and tenderness in both breasts after 8 weeks = 1 1/2 cycles. The Milk thisle is only for cleansing the liver. I do have Saw Palleto and Kelb and together with the PM I take DQ.

You might be right but I was thinking the cycling and combo works better just in case that aromatising does not work as good as it works for you.

I want to stick at least 3 full cycles untill I do adjustments other than a higher dose.

Thanks for your tips.

being a male theres no need for cycling. as far as cleansing the liver I guess you could do that I didnt. But you can take BO every day each month and slowly rev the pills up from 1 to 8.. Im going to 10 now that ive been 8 for 2 months.... What I noticed recently is my butt is sexy. I just want to get rid of all this hair and lose some more weight on the mid section but it keeps coming down from my boobs GRRR. also I noticed how much my boobs stick out from my last pics. might be too hard to hide them soon.

Your boobs look so amazing!!!!!

The projection is staggering!!!

Congrats and happy growing!Big Grin

Hugs

~H

(25-08-2016, 10:06 PM)DDs_for_me Wrote:  Your boobs look so amazing!!!!!

The projection is staggering!!!

Congrats and happy growing!Big Grin

Hugs

~H

Thanks

Luv Nikki9

No I dont think I could pass my chest off as male anymore with just one shirt.... I dunno what do you think?

Me in my corset and bra.

One other thing...

26 inch waist today in my corset can barely breath thou...

you know what they say no pain no gain...

wow lots of pics today but heres some more since I just got this delivered my first dress.

Im in love it feels so good.

gotta still lose more weight from mid.... and still shave my legs / zap but im worried about the red dots as they are so painful.

Shaneny I found a old pic where I was out late at night back in 2010 biking with a buddy.
I literally had a tight shirt clinging to me. This was 4 years before I even started PM which I lost all progress from after I could not get it anymore (thanks Mean border agents) thanks to that I started BO 2016.. and am loving the results.

but yea I was flat and square like a board. Or rectangular. Also much more muscle mass. My arms are a shadow of what they once were and really only 3 inch * 3 inch * 3 inch * 3 inch now.... I love it makes me feel super fem. Also I now have a delicious curve from my back to my butt.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon