Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

(17-02-2017, 11:15 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  So I forgot and missed the date, but its now been 1 Year on Bovine Ovary Smile

Bust
Below 37
above 38
On Nip 41
Bra calculator  says: US: Size: 42 inches* Cup: D
85B site says 42C
Must be cuz my weight keeps changing... that im fluctuating......

Waist 31

Dropped weight to 187 today weigh in Smile
87 pounds to go nah just joking I only want another 47 or 40...
at 6"foot 1-2inchs I think that would be great at 140-150 pounds with boobs. Cuz Im sure these babys weigh atleast 3-5 pounds each.
My love handles are almost gone too. :Smile  Getting a nice curve going....

1 more months worth of supply left after this month dunno what im going to do but I wanted more feminization then what I got so I might be heading to real doctor for real HRT...

Hair is dismally still hear Im hoping in may when I get my vacation pay that I can afford some electrolisys and maybe some laser on non gray hairs... Cuz I still dont like shaving  then zapping with silk n flash n go or removing hair with the epilator due to the little red bump army and then the ingrowns hairs...

Luv Nikki9

Dont know exactly why, but after taking cimetidine every body hair not on my head fell off.  Must be true thats its at least
somewhat of an AA.

(01-03-2017, 07:46 PM)Mayko Wrote:  
(17-02-2017, 11:15 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  So I forgot and missed the date, but its now been 1 Year on Bovine Ovary Smile

Bust
Below 37
above 38
On Nip 41
Bra calculator  says: US: Size: 42 inches* Cup: D
85B site says 42C
Must be cuz my weight keeps changing... that im fluctuating......

Waist 31

Dropped weight to 187 today weigh in Smile
87 pounds to go nah just joking I only want another 47 or 40...
at 6"foot 1-2inchs I think that would be great at 140-150 pounds with boobs. Cuz Im sure these babys weigh atleast 3-5 pounds each.
My love handles are almost gone too. :Smile  Getting a nice curve going....

1 more months worth of supply left after this month dunno what im going to do but I wanted more feminization then what I got so I might be heading to real doctor for real HRT...

Hair is dismally still hear Im hoping in may when I get my vacation pay that I can afford some electrolisys and maybe some laser on non gray hairs... Cuz I still dont like shaving  then zapping with silk n flash n go or removing hair with the epilator due to the little red bump army and then the ingrowns hairs...

Luv Nikki9

Dont know exactly why, but after taking cimetidine every body hair not on my head fell off.  Must be true thats its at least
somewhat of an AA.

Possible side effects of cimetidine:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Quote:Diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; headache.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Quote:Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); agitation; anxiety; breast enlargement; breast lumps; confusion; depression; disorientation; fatigue; hallucinations; hair loss; joint or muscle pain; pain, redness or swelling at injections site; skin flushing or redness; sexual difficulties; slow or fast heartbeat.

not sure if you should be worried or not...

So yea Here's some new pics.
I Naired my body as I could not stand the hair anymore.... saddly these are not the pics this is last week.
But Just fair warning to anyone thinking about using Nair.
I got 3 chemical burns from it. One on my sac. and 1 each nipple...
So I naired my whole body and when I was bending and moving to get each spot I accidently touched my nips and apparently a spot on my sac... It was only for around 2 mins or so at most before I washed my nipps... Yea chemical burn. Ive never felt so much pain in my life. I didnt even notice the spot on my sac till the morning after... saddly it hurts too.
Polysporin anti biotics works thou it just takes time...  So lesson learned do not EVER and I mean ever get nair on ur nip's you will regret it trust me...

Ill take some more pics maybe tommorrow...

Oh and yea i noticed my left boob is bigger then my right boob weird...

Well as Promised...

As far as Nair thou watch out on ur nips and sack it will eat them alive and give u chemical burn...

And if anyone has a way for this to not happen please let me know... This happens anytime I shave or use nair...

wow, amazing nik. They look wonderful.

Sorry about the booboo's. Your breasts look good without the hair. I've been using nair for quite a while with no bad side affects. I put a condom on my willy before I apply the nair. I spread the stuff evenly over the whole region. I've done my chest, as well. I leave it on for 10 minutes and then shower it off. The first time I did it, I left it on for more than 10 minutes and I got a couple burns that healed in a couple days. I have never had a problem since. How long do you leave it on for? Or perhaps you have sensitive skin. Did I mention that you have lovely breasts?

(21-03-2017, 05:06 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  Sorry about the booboo's. Your breasts look good without the hair. I've been using nair for quite a while with no bad side affects. I put a condom on my willy before I apply the nair. I spread the stuff evenly over the whole region. I've done my chest, as well. I leave it on for 10 minutes and then shower it off. The first time I did it, I left it on for more than 10 minutes and I got a couple burns that healed in a couple days. I have never had a problem since.  How long do you leave it on for? Or perhaps you have sensitive skin. Did I mention that you have lovely breasts?

well leaving it on the spots I actually put it on was like 8-10 mins
The nips and the sack... Were a Oops I touched by mistake with my arms adn maybe my legs and that was less then 2 mins before I washed it off...

And thank you both.
Im planning tomorrow to take a walk to the walk in clinic and have a talk with a doc see if I can get on HRT... I have 44 BO pills left if its a No from the doc... Well Ill be reordering... The problemi is I wont have enough pills even at 4 a day to last more then 11 days... And my current program is 8 pillls 1 week 10 2nd week 12 last week and off a week so yea...

Currently on my off week too which sucks... Cost roughly 50 bucks for 2 months supply... But then I also want some anti androgens... so theres atleast another 20 bucks for reshi.

Its also been really weird this last month. Every time a man walks by me I kinda go cloudy in my head. Its like there scent is making me ditzy. Ive also been dreaming alot about being taken.... Dunno if its me or the pills and everything changed inside but at times I want it so bad.... I crave it. A need that keeps building up in me....

Weight 185 pounds
Bust: 42 inch
Above bust: 40 inch
Below bust:38 inch
Waist:39 inchs
Hips: 41 inch
BUTT: 43 inch

Bra size For US: Size: 42 inches* Cup: D
http://www.calculator.net/bra-size-calculator.html

Wow, amazing. Its your mind and body making that change into female. Its a amazing feeling.

Went to the walk in clinic today.. I don't have a family doctor...Not since I was 10.
Well got there when it opened at 10am.
Waited half a hour because the doctor apparently doesn't feel like she needs to be there at 10am.
The waiting room was full by the time the doctor decided to show up.
Waited another hour for my name to be called.
Waited in a room for another half hour for the doctor to come in.

Next part Doctor shows up(within 2 mins)
She came in asked me what is wrong. I told her I am transgender and I Have been self medicating for the last year and couple months. I started my journey 3 years ago. She looked at me with disgust and said we don't do that here. Go speak to your family doctor and get a referral. I told her I do not have one. She told me to go speak to the receptionist who gave me a stupid website to go to that is of absolutely no help. It lists doctors for sure but not a single one has any openings to be a family doctor...

Me now stuck in limbo unsure what to do.
I did find a government site healthcare connect that is hopefully going to search for a family doctor for me.

I just am really down now and don't know what to do. Do I order more BO and hope it gets here or do I try to find a family doc who will refer me to ??? I dont even understand what that means refer me to what? All I needed was this Walk in clinic to give me a prescription. So whats the difference between a family doc and a walk in clinic doc do they have some magical power that says hey I can refer you to who ever and one doesn't? I just don't understand.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon