Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

Damn, they look like that when laying down, so jealous. That's all from just BO?

Wow Nikki,

Phenomenal growth.........bigger than mine! Hope the back ache not too bad....am starting to realise maybe I dont want them too big but then you dont get to choose the breasts choose you!

Megan

So true meghan, I'm just glad they chose me at all Smile  Now if only ones like Nikki's could choose me hehe

No back ache...
But this diet is killing me I cant seem to get below 180 and stay there stupid me cheating...
Im 185 186 pounds right now.... But its prob all in the boobs haha Smile

Yes just BO  and Reshi mushroom caps.
My program up to now has been 8 Bo 2 reshi per day 1st week. 2nd week 10 BO 2 reshi. 3rd week 12 BO 2 reshi. 4th week off. because reshi mushroom in powdered cap form can cause issues with u if you take it for 4 weeks+ so it says online....
Saddly after 1 year 2 months I am at the end of my pill collection... I have 44 pills left starting tomorrow. I will be taking 2 BO a day. So I have 20 days left.
I did not order any more BO.... I thought I could get a freaking perscription by now but not one single doctor has a spot for a family doctor and the stupid walk in clinic doctor was obviously against trans ppls and refused to help me told me I should go to my family doc for a referal... A referal for what? All I wanted was a prescription.. for E and Blockers... Thats all.
I wanted to be under medical care but hey. Im gonna try and place a order in april for more BO if I still havent got a doc by then. Only 5 days away.

I dont know if BO will stay in my system or what will happen after I run out or if my body has been reprogrammed Doubt it, I think this fact online was a lie.

Yep thats me lying down... Smile I love playing (Massaging) Smile with them. I can feel the milk ducts and everything. I dont feel like they are big thou I want like much bigger size. Or maybe its just my chest under my boobs (Rib cage) That I need smaller in order to feel like they are big. I dunno. But between the fat redistribution on my butt and the girls I am slightly happier in life. If only I could get the rest of me to change.

One thing Ive noticed thou is I feel cold all the time lately. Dunno if its cuz I got rid of all my body hair recently or what but Im freezing all the time.
BTW Meghan hows your progress going on HRT?

Hi Nikki

All good thanks, am being properly referred although will be 12 months plus before first appt just guess I will keep on taking the meds!

Am eating for two at present due to the hormones and quitting smoking although the green tea seems to be holding off most of the weight gain. Yeah the weight loss for me is getting hard although I seem to be gaining it in the right places, my stomach has shrunk more so all the weight is going elsewhere. Mostly my butt it feels like!

Hope you can get sorted with a doctor, although looks like the bo is working wonders!

I will post an update in a few weeks once I have had next waxing although I am getting bare patches on my hips which is probably due to hormones as much as the waxing! Yep been feeling cold as well although summer is on the way! Thats going to be interesting this year as I cant hide them in a t-shirt anymore!

Megan

(27-03-2017, 06:19 AM)MeganJ Wrote:  Hi Nikki

All good thanks, am being properly referred although will be 12 months plus before first appt just guess I will keep on taking the meds!

Am eating for two at present due to the hormones and quitting smoking although the green tea seems to be holding off most of the weight gain. Yeah the weight loss for me is getting hard although I seem to be gaining it in the right places, my stomach has shrunk more so all the weight is going elsewhere. Mostly my butt it feels like!

Hope you can get sorted with a doctor, although looks like the bo is working wonders!

I will post an update in a few weeks once I have had next waxing although I am getting bare patches on my hips which is probably due to hormones as much as the waxing! Yep been feeling cold as well although summer is on the way! Thats going to be interesting this year as I cant hide them in a t-shirt anymore!

Megan

just throw on a bikini one piece and call it a day. Let the boys stare and gawk at your new sexy body Tongue

Look for a planned parenthood near you and check their website they usually offer hrt under informed consent.

(27-03-2017, 12:53 PM)Whitney5689 Wrote:  Look for a planned parenthood near you and check their website they usually offer hrt under informed consent.

Wow thanks. I have found this place but they changed there name here in my city and sent off a email seeing if they might help.

Lots of Love.

Nikki9

Ps just ordered 4 more bottles BO earlier... :~ sigh...

so good news I might be getting on pharma grade HRT soon. Ive been in contact with a place called London InterCommunity Health Centre (changed there name from planned parenthood) and they just sent me a email back so ya im hopeful i just sent them a email back detailing everything.... [Image: 1f642.png]
Im very hopefull.

and one more month and ill start removing this damn hair. with either laser or electrolysis

I cant wait.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon