Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

Then theres this.

Luv Nikki.

Hi again :Smile  losing weight my necks a lot thiner I just noticed.... My stomach although still large in width is flatter...
 And well still losing mass I feel in the breast area...

wow Nikki - your breasts still look amazing and i'm sure at this point they will ALWAYS be that large even if you stopped taking BO.  I'm so jealous !

(03-09-2017, 07:20 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  wow Nikki - your breasts still look amazing and i'm sure at this point they will ALWAYS be that large even if you stopped taking BO.  I'm so jealous !

What? Ive been off BO since like may... Im on real pharma grade Estrogen and Androcur (blocker).
coming up to my 4 month mark.
I think im at a point where I have 2 body fats on my stomach torso.... or im just bloated... But I cant seem to dip below 195lbs on my scale....

I've been on PM for a few months now with SP. Results have been negligible.

I am now about to go on BO, is SP a decent anti-androgen to use with BO.

Thanks

(11-09-2017, 11:44 AM)LockedInNZ Wrote:  I've been on PM for a few months now with SP. Results have been negligible.

I am now about to go on BO, is SP a decent anti-androgen to use with BO.

Thanks

Do not use SP at all it will block the receptors. Saw Palmeto or however you spell it is Not recommended.

Also just remember slowly rev up on BO. The reason is your body will stall on growth so you will need to increase your dosage when it stalls.

Nikki9

so looking online a adult female range of estradiol-17 beta is around 96-436 pg/mL   .....
On BO I was around 95...  Then when I started Pharma grade HRT and stopped BO I dropped to 70 This was at 0 Estradiol then the next month I dropped again to 51... This was at 1mg Estradiol..
I am now at 2mg Estradiol... its been 2 months on this level... I missed my result meeting for blood test I had on the 5th of sept... Ill get the results on Oct 4th.
Hopefully I will see 102 Estradiol-17 Beta level or higher at 2mg... Sadly missing the appointment I did not get a increase in Estradiol Like I was planing to either 3 or 4mg... But I should in Oct.
I was really freaking out too cuz i missed the appointment and only had 6 days of pills left but my doc gave me a refill to my pharmacy so all is good. Smile

I dont know what would happen if I ended up cold turkey off estrogen. I dont think it would be great thou...

Anyways so at 8-12 pills of BO I was almost in female ranges I wonder what would of happened at 14 pills..

Love Nikki.

Ps forgot to mention had 2 sessions of laser hair removal on face and next... 225 a session... Finally had some results got a nice patch on my lower neck and some small areas on the side of my face I have 1 more prepaid session with this expensive company next week.

(15-09-2017, 03:09 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  so looking online a adult female range of estradiol-17 beta is around 96-436 pg/mL   .....
On BO I was around 95...  Then when I started Pharma grade HRT and stopped BO I dropped to 70 This was at 0 Estradiol then the next month I dropped again to 51... This was at 1mg Estradiol..
I am now at 2mg Estradiol... its been 2 months on this level... I missed my result meeting for blood test I had on the 5th of sept... Ill get the results on Oct 4th.
Hopefully I will see 102 Estradiol-17 Beta level or higher at 2mg... Sadly missing the appointment I did not get a increase in Estradiol Like I was planing to either 3 or 4mg... But I should in Oct.
I was really freaking out too cuz i missed the appointment and only had 6 days of pills left but my doc gave me a refill to my pharmacy so all is good. Smile

I dont know what would happen if I ended up cold turkey off estrogen. I dont think it would be great thou...

Anyways so at 8-12 pills of BO I was almost in female ranges I wonder what would of happened at 14 pills..

Love Nikki.

Ps forgot to mention had 2 sessions of laser hair removal on face and next... 225 a session... Finally had some results got a nice patch on my lower neck and some small areas on the side of my face I have 1 more prepaid session with this expensive company next week.
Get it Girl!!!

<3 Téa

(19-09-2017, 04:48 AM)TeaTea Wrote:  
(15-09-2017, 03:09 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  so looking online a adult female range of estradiol-17 beta is around 96-436 pg/mL   .....

Love Nikki.

Get it Girl!!!

<3 Téa

so been severly sick for last 3 weeks.... had everything from throat swelling to flu fever cold cough mucus bronchitis more flu fevers

Just got my Test results back last night

Unknown why but my Testosterone is up at 1.7  last test was 1.2...
my Estradiol 17 beta is up 112 Smile
my free t is 43....

I brought up to my Practioner that im losing a lot of hair i think my dht is high and he kinda wants to get me healthy again first before changing my dosages and what not and i gotta get this chest xray this week...

But he doesnt seem to think I should have any dht.... Had I noticed this T increase last night in the feverish state I was in I would of demanded a DHT test....

(03-09-2017, 09:58 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(03-09-2017, 07:20 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  wow Nikki - your breasts still look amazing and i'm sure at this point they will ALWAYS be that large even if you stopped taking BO.  I'm so jealous !

What? Ive been off BO since like may... Im on real pharma grade Estrogen and Androcur (blocker).
coming up to my 4 month mark.
I think im at a point where I have 2 body fats on my stomach torso.... or im just bloated... But I cant seem to dip below 195lbs on my scale....

Sorry Nikki I havent been here for a while.  Didnt know you abandoned BO.  Is there a reason you stopped or did you plateau and didnt see any further growth?  How does pharma feel different ?  Side effects?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon