Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

(01-04-2018, 01:45 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(01-04-2018, 06:55 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(31-03-2018, 12:34 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Pic Update of the girls...

Wow keep them pictures rollin! I was thinking about how you are coming along with hrt.

well im meh coming along. I gotta find another job so I can afford hair removal / traveling to surgery and time off for srs... Then id like to do surgery atleast on my voice and face.... sigh...
And if this dietician advice doesnt get me lower in wieght due to having super low T 0.1pmol is a heck lower then a womans. And one of the reasons im ballooning up to 225lbs ... then im gonna try liposuction...
You will get there just keep on this path you have made it takes time but at the end of the road it will all have been worth it.

(03-04-2018, 02:32 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  

Wow keep them pictures rollin! I was thinking about how you are coming along with hrt.

well im meh coming along. I gotta find another job so I can afford hair removal / traveling to surgery and time off for srs... Then id like to do surgery atleast on my voice and face.... sigh...
And if this dietician advice doesnt get me lower in wieght due to having super low T 0.1pmol is a heck lower then a womans. And one of the reasons im ballooning up to 225lbs ... then im gonna try liposuction...
You will get there just keep on this path you have made it takes time but at the end of the road it will all have been worth it.
I was tired of the hair on my face I just took 800$ for 6 sessions one completed. Best laser made alexandrite laser and yag... called the gental max pro if u can find one its the only one that works on male facial hair and is virtually painless.
But yea instead of being 10k in debt im now 10800... may ill be back at 10k debt cuz my vacation pay is coming out I figured Id give myself a early birthday treat April 12th btw...

And btw a woman has 18-240 nmol testosterone I have 0.1 nmol..... I think its causing me lack of stamina and energy and well def no str.... I feel tired all the time now thou.

(05-04-2018, 02:47 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(03-04-2018, 02:32 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  

I was tired of the hair on my face I just took 800$ for 6 sessions one completed. Best laser made alexandrite laser and yag... called the gental max pro if u can find one its the only one that works on male facial hair and is virtually painless.
But yea instead of being 10k in debt im now 10800... may ill be back at 10k debt cuz my vacation pay is coming out I figured Id give myself a early birthday treat April 12th btw...

And btw a woman has 18-240 nmol testosterone I have 0.1 nmol..... I think its causing me lack of stamina and energy and well def no str.... I feel tired all the time now thou.

Happy Early Birthday!!!!

Happy early Birthday!

Thx all

(19-04-2018, 11:13 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Thx all

You're Welcome!

(19-04-2018, 04:04 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  

You're Welcome!
I forgot to mention just from experience but Whey Protein powder really does help grow the breasts when your on Herbals or Bovine or HRT. It provides the building blocks and they magically just balloon out after months... And Im serious.

(23-04-2018, 09:43 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

You're Welcome!
I forgot to mention just from experience but Whey Protein powder really does help grow the breasts when your on Herbals or Bovine or HRT. It provides the building blocks and they magically just balloon out after months... And Im serious.

Hi Nikki,
  Re losing weight.  Although it costs some money, I suggest that you try the latest weight watchers program.  It is working for all of my family and friends who are on it, and teaches you healthy food choices through the way it assigns points to various foods.  And the online version has community support and is not too expensive.   Do a search for weight watchers three months special.  They may still be having it.   After you learn the “healthy” food choices, you may be able to continue on your own if you can do without the online support groups.

Personally, I’d stay away from any surgery if possible.....including liposuction, and band.

Thanks for the tip on protein.

Best of luck,

Paul

(27-04-2018, 05:30 PM)paul Wrote:  
(23-04-2018, 09:43 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

You're Welcome!

Hi Nikki,
  Re losing weight.  Although it costs some money, I suggest that you try the latest weight watchers program.  It is working for all of my family and friends who are on it, and teaches you healthy food choices through the way it assigns points to various foods.  And the online version has community support and is not too expensive.   Do a search for weight watchers three months special.  They may still be having it.   After you learn the “healthy” food choices, you may be able to continue on your own if you can do without the online support groups.

Personally, I’d stay away from any surgery if possible.....including liposuction, and band.

Thanks for the tip on protein.

Best of luck,

Paul

Thanks But got low Testosterone. Very low. I did manage to lose 5 pounds this week so far but im doing a really extreme diet again like I was back in jan last year.  I was already eating healthy very healthy.... Salads mainly...
But now Im on protein shake with banana then snack 2 banana's then salad and some type of protein today was fish, then 2 banana's then protein shake with banana... Yummy...

Very impressive

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon