Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Testicle pain

So about 2 hours after my last dose of pm,sp,fg and female hormone blend i have a ache in my testicles is that ok ?

It's a very common thing. Your testes are where your testosterone is produced and when you ingest female-like phytohormones there is some sort of conflict in there.
While it's normal it doesn't necessarily mean it's good. On the long term you might damage your testes if the pains are too intense and go on for a while. Some people don't care, others do. Someone even enjoys that pain because it "a sign" that the herbs are doing something.

In my short experience I found that taking herbs during meals helps reducing the pain. Also, as many have said, it may mean that your dosage is too high and that you need to take less, spread during the day or start slowly. Can I ask you what dosae are you taking?

2000mg daily pm
3500mg daily fg
2700mg daily sp
X6 soloray female blend daily

(04-08-2016, 08:29 AM)Ms.Ladytobe Wrote:  2000mg daily pm
3500mg daily fg
2700mg daily sp
X6 soloray female blend daily

If it were me, I would drop the SP, and change that to WP, or at the least to reishi. As for the Solray, as they don't seem to list how much of each product is blended, I would think it's too little or nothing but filler.

Thanks janet so should i just drop the female hormone blend?

(04-08-2016, 11:35 AM)Ms.Ladytobe Wrote:  Thanks janet so should i just drop the female hormone blend?

The previous time picked up just normal female blended Vitimins, from a reputable supplier, they at least listed everything in the bottle and the amount. Last week when I replaced them I found a bottle marked as Vitimins+ ( or something like that ) that had more or the useful herbs and listed amounts, than the female branded one did, and it was cheaper. Typicly, the amount of useful herbs you going to get for any multi tab is not going to be of any use for NBE.

I agree with Janet.....2000 mg a day of PM is what I wound up after a month of ramping up from 1000 mg then 1500 mg and then 2000 mg where I've been for two years. Don't recall my testes ever hurting but they sharnk for sure.
Yep drop the SP, fenugreek is fine (makes me sneeze though) so I do it for a bottle then break a while......and peony extract is part of my program for 18 months now....Red works as well though apparently not as well as white.

Is the pain persistent or only when pressure is applied? Here are some side effects of SP:

Saw palmetto may also cause or induce bloody urine, breast tenderness or enlargement, changes in blood chemistry, eye problems, flu-like symptoms, genital or urinary problems, hot flashes, inflammation of the pancreas, low energy, menstruation, mouth or teeth problems, physical injury, sexual dysfunction (such as ejaculation problems, erectile dysfunction, impotence, or low sex drive), skeletal muscle breakdown, skin reactions, and testicular pain.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon