Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Androgen blockers/ General help

Heart 

Hi,
I have been following breast nexus for a while now and have recently started on PM. I was wondering which androgen blockers do you recommend? Saw Palmetto, Reishi? And second, is there anything you would recommend to enhance/ maximize my feminization?

Thanks in advance Blush

Welcome to the forum.

Simply, if it was me. I would drop the SP, and take Reishi, or even better WP as it promotes estrogen conversion through aromatase.

www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19581

Hi, thanks for the reply.
1) Which brand of WP would you recommend? (I live in Europe)
2) Is there anything else you would recommend for feminization? (Like PC?, if so which brand in Europe is best?)

Sorry for all the questions, I just don't want to do it wrong.

Have a good one. Big Grin

I am not sure what specific brands are available in Europe, the WP I was using comes from www.hawaiipharm.com I believe they also ship via Amazon. For PC, I use an ointment, this way I can run it on my scalp too promote hair regrowth.    
Also available through Amazon.

Hi what is wp

WP=White peony

I got WP from UK at Baldwins.
I recommend PC. I was able to get that from a domestic retailer. It's Biovea, US made.
I also recommend to go through personal programs section of this forum and threads dedicated to anti-androgens. Rolleyes

Thanks I will

I can agree with Janet that Red Reishi and White Peony are good to start. I myself started that way. Now I use Licorice Root and White Peony combined for anti-androgens. For my body, this is super effective and basically steamrolls my androgen receptors. My growth is phenomial with this combo. How much of each you need depends on you. Be careful with this combo though, it can have adverse effects if you take too much per day over a longer period of time. Once every 12 hrs should be fine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon