Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finasteride

(17-08-2016, 04:47 AM)iaboy Wrote:  My doctor took me off Fin temporarily. My LH hormone was slightly elevated and she wanted to make sure nothing else was going on. So, for the last month, I haven't done any NBE or PC just so I can have an accurate test.

Hopefully, next week she will put me back on after my blood test.

But, for me, the only thing Fin did for me, was to slow down my beard growth, not much change for prostate or head hair.Dodgy

What Take from these mixed responses is that with Finasteride "your mileage may vary."

(20-08-2016, 04:34 AM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  What Take from these mixed responses is that with Finasteride "your mileage may vary."

I can see that, possibly also on how well the Fun interacts with your body and any other supplements you are taking.

For me, I see a slowing down of body hair and facial hair ( not stopped, just slow and thinner growth ) I seem to now have peach fuzz growing longer in my hair line. Now, it just could be wishful thinking, but it's supposed to take at least 12 months before any hair recovery is noticeable.

Not sure, what did which. But when I was on both Fin and Spiro, I had TONS of shoulder and back hair. YUCK, never did like it. But, now I have no shoulder hair, as well my back hair thinning and noticed I only needed to facial shave about every 3rd or 4th day.

Fin = 5mg
Spiro = 50mg

I wish I could talk her (doctor) into putting me on about 100mg of Spiro. Oh well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon