Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New seeking advice

Hello I am a 30[/b] year old a little on the heavy side but working on that lol. I am looking into herbal suggestions to help with breast enlargement and to help give my body some curves and butt support if able. All I have is fenugreek and saw plamento have yet to take it. What suggestion should I look into to help as well.

Welcome to the forum.

I would start here.

http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56

Red clover would work well with fenugreek, but I would drop SP and start on Reish.

These are over the counter herbs. But, ideally you should be doing PM and WP for a better response.

(05-08-2016, 07:29 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  ..... But, ideally you should be doing PM and WP for a better response.

+1

And welcome to breastnexus! Smile

Thank you so I got pm right now and wp should be here Tue been taking at least 1000mg a day so far on pm only on day 5 but here is what I have to start. Sorry for the bad angle on one I'll get a better picture soon.

Attached Files
.jpg 20160827_213804.jpg Size: 71.11 KB  Downloads: 117
.jpg 20160827_213815.jpg Size: 67.31 KB  Downloads: 87

Welcome. When I started I did non herbal first and learned what I wanted to do. I did massage, vacuum pump, and diet changes first. I was able to grow 1 cup size and 2 inches on the areola. Then I developed an herbal plan. Also I started binural mtf meditations on youtube.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon