Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dosage

When taking the recommended dosage on package say 1000mg two capsule a day.

Can you take more than 2 capsules a day but by slowly increasing each week. I know the body will only accept a certain amount and taking more want speed up progress.

What i am looking into once my partner says yes is.

2 capsule in moring and cream or spray twice aday from AINTEROL or Puirera Marfica UK

After a month going to 2 capsule morning and night and cream or spray twice a day.

I increased by 500 once a month. Perhaps I was being overly cautious. Once I was at 2000 mg then that's where I stayed. I actually split my dosage three times a day. 1000 mg morning, 500 mg afternoon, and 500 mg evening. More recently when I switched brands they were 400 mg capsules so I was taking 800 mg morning, 800 mg afternoon, 400 mg evening.

Ramping up will help you build your tolerance and make sure that you don't have any issues with PM. Good luck with your program! Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon