Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello all!!

Well, I'm finally making my first post. Yay! I've been browsing different profiles for a while and learned a LOT from all here. You have all put in so much time and effort and energy in NBE and sharing your experiences here, it's a blessing to have all of you!

A little about myself. I've always been fascinated with the idea of growing my own breasts, but never really had the resources (or gumption) to go through with it. It wasn't until recently (when I found this site and hence all of you) that I decided to jump in. I recently spent some time studying Lotus' guide and am amazed at the understanding and love the theory how things work! (My compliments to you!)

What the future holds? Who knows? I'm open and excited to what lies ahead!! Happy growing all!!Big GrinBig Grin

Welcome to our little corner of the internet.
Keep in mind, growing breasts is possibly going to be life changing experience. Once you start to feel the breast buds growing and they start to become visible, surgery is the only way to get rid of them. The breast fat will disappear on its own, ( once you stop taking NBE. ), the actual breast tissue however will not.
For some it has opened up possibilities of further "changes", several of us have switched over to HRT. Just keep this in mind before you jump in.

Good luck on your adventure.

Welcome and good luck on your journey! Smile

Thanks for the welcome! Smile

Ooh, another newcomer! Hello and welcome. I am so glad you found this lovely place! So much wonderful information is on here! I hope you find what you are looking for. Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon