Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Name Change??

As a lot of you know, I did 2 polls so that I could get some idea's for a female persona name. The biggest vote getter was IaGirl. That, to me is a carry over from what I use now. I understand the reason's behind it but since my screen name was sort of "Oh, BN want''s a screen name..... ummmmmm what should I use? That kind of a spur of the moment, without much thought...

Then I seen other screen name's, like Lotus and other's at the time...

So, after the doctor stated that I was truly Trans-gendered, it got me thinking. What to do if I truly embrace it??? Would I feel good with a screen name of "Iaboy"?

So, since IaGirl, is not all that imaginative, I have decided not to use that one, but to use in the future...... Aria. The preferred pronunciation is R - re - ah.

But, I will not use it until I either decide to press for HRT or decide to stick with what I am doing up to a month ago... PM, RC and a little PC. Either case, I will pursue a heavily female figure, but retain my man bits, as I have been accustomed too for over 61 yrs.

That will let everyone know that I am proceding on. Sort of "Dam the torpedoes, full speed ahead! !" TongueBig Grin

well congrats on picking your name! *hugs* it is a very pretty one at that!

Well done on the name decision. Its best you choose the name that feels right to you. I am looking forward to seeing it daily in your posts.

Woo hoo! I am actually happy you didn't go with iagirl. Love the name you decided on! Smile Big Grin

Thanks Lady and Germs.... ha ha. A lot of folks voted for like 4 names. I could go back and look but think that's right. Anyways, it's musical, and light.

Aria sounds like part of an opera.

Aria is a good name ;-) Congrats!

Yayy!!!!Big GrinTongue

Good on ya! As they say.
Beautiful name and chosen with great thought.
Hugs
Bobbi

Everyone is making me blush. Just remember, you put your thoughts in the polls I had. It was fun, and gave me time to think.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon