Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Testicle pains from nipple stimulation

Hi,

This is a wierd one when I have my nipple suckers on or am using my breast pump I get pain in my testicles this has been happening recently regardless of when I have taken any BO, PM or anything else so happens straight after and also happens hours after I have taken anything.

Have been unable to find what the cause is, is my body converting testosterone into something else or is just co-incidental? It has onyl happened in the last 3-4 weeks I did switch onto white peony instead of Pumpkin Seed Oil 3 weeks ago but was happening before then!

Am not bothered by the pain it feels like the same pain I got when starting on PM but am curious as to what it causing it!

Have posted here rather than the pumping sub forum as it doesnt entirely relate to pumping and suction so thoguth more people would see it here!

Megan

stimulating the nipples, sends signals to the brain and to the "nether regions" of your body . there are what are called "milk lines"(nerves that run from your nipples down to your gentitals. these exist in both males and females.

by the manipulation of your nipples, you are most likely stimulating your brain to contract the smooth muscles in your private area, which, may be squeezing on the blood flow to the testes.

it has been said elsewhere, that women who lactate, sometimes have orgasms from stimulation of the nipples. orgasms, include tightening of the smooth muscles in response to stimulation.

now, the question is, do your testes FEEL any smaller? next time check. check before you stimulate and afterwards. try to remember how big they felt before the stimulation and then compare that to afterwards ( do not "finish" ) before you check. the testes may swell/shrinks after ejaculation. this stopping to check, may of course throw off the mood. but it is important to note if there is any physical change. it will help determine what physiological change is going on.

When i massage my breasts or have a prostate orgasm I can develop blue balls. Usually it signals I had sex without orgasming.

(09-08-2016, 12:40 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  stimulating the nipples, sends signals to the brain and to the "nether regions" of your body . there are what are called "milk lines"(nerves that run from your nipples down to your gentitals. these exist in both males and females.

by the manipulation of your nipples, you are most likely stimulating your brain to contract the smooth muscles in your private area, which, may be squeezing on the blood flow to the testes.

it has been said elsewhere, that women who lactate, sometimes have orgasms from stimulation of the nipples. orgasms, include tightening of the smooth muscles in response to stimulation.

now, the question is, do your testes FEEL any smaller? next time check. check before you stimulate and afterwards. try to remember how big they felt before the stimulation and then compare that to afterwards ( do not "finish" ) before you check. the testes may swell/shrinks after ejaculation. this stopping to check, may of course throw off the mood. but it is important to note if there is any physical change. it will help determine what physiological change is going on.

My testes definately are smaller after my nipples have been stimulated, I do find I get an orgasm like sensation down below after about 5 minutes which feels more internal and once that starts i then get the testicular pain and everything feels really tight. That said I am having the same sensations today at work even though I am just sat working. It definately feels like something is going on down below, my testes have shrunk in the past week visibly as well as by feel, I think the increased BO and white peony are doing there stuff!

(09-08-2016, 10:08 AM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(09-08-2016, 12:40 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  stimulating the nipples, sends signals to the brain and to the "nether regions" of your body . there are what are called "milk lines"(nerves that run from your nipples down to your gentitals. these exist in both males and females.

My testes definately are smaller after my nipples have been stimulated, I do find I get an orgasm like sensation down below after about 5 minutes which feels more internal and once that starts i then get the testicular pain and everything feels really tight. That said I am having the same sensations today at work even though I am just sat working. It definately feels like something is going on down below, my testes have shrunk in the past week visibly as well as by feel, I think the increased BO and white peony are doing there stuff!
Maybe compression underwear can help the shrinkage. I read that breast growth is aided when testis are warm and compressed. These also can help tuck.

(09-08-2016, 12:46 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  When i massage my breasts or have a prostate orgasm I can develop blue balls. Usually it signals I had sex without orgasming.

That was my diagnosis as well.

(13-08-2016, 04:05 AM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(09-08-2016, 12:46 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  When i massage my breasts or have a prostate orgasm I can develop blue balls. Usually it signals I had sex without orgasming.

The real issue is you need to me milked. I have discovered this issue when I try prostate massage. I recommend a caring hand or masturbation. It may seem strange. For me I don't enjoy oral on my sore parts. My issue is having been bit due to extra girth especially when full and sore. Have you found relief?

(14-08-2016, 09:07 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  
(13-08-2016, 04:05 AM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  

The real issue is you need to me milked. I have discovered this issue when I try prostate massage. I recommend a caring hand or masturbation. It may seem strange. For me I don't enjoy oral on my sore parts. My issue is having been bit due to extra girth especially when full and sore. Have you found relief?

Am not sure it was having blue balls that was the issue I did have a prostate massage over the weekend and produced copious amounts but still had the same pains yesterday and had them today too even when not simulating my nipples.

I might just have been co-incidental they were also happening whilst stimulating my nipples, but they were more pronounced with nipple stimulation. The pain is similar to the initial pain when starting on PM and coupled with my new ability to not get fully erect (didnt even get more than slightly erect when being waxed down there and the beautician was handling me quite vigourously) and that my breasts feel really heavy it might well be I have finally shut them my balls down or come close to it!

Its a wierd one but I guess without a full medical exam and blood tests etc maybe the cause will never be known!

Megan

The tried and true method is an ice pack. With actual Ice cubes. I find the swelling of my parts is cured by ice and dripping cold water. This is the ancient cure for blue balls. If you see a urologist it could be diagnosed. If you have more symptoms it is time for an exam.

(16-08-2016, 01:30 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  The tried and true method is an ice pack. With actual Ice cubes. I find the swelling of my parts is cured by ice and dripping cold water. This is the ancient cure for blue balls. If you see a urologist it could be diagnosed. If you have more symptoms it is time for an exam.

Definately not a problem with urinating or any other symptoms - have noticed the pain is worse when sitting or lying down so I think my body has just changed a little it feels like there is less space where they project out if that makes sense, and it puts pressure on them. That said I havent really had the sensation much in the last couple of days so could just be my body adjusting to the higher dose of BO.

Its a really wierd one but am usually pretty aware of my body if it has a major issue - and have otherwise been fine - maybe a good clear of the pipes so to speak is just needed more often it does have other health benefits as well. Although have almost zero interest in sexual activity so might have to have a designated night every couple of weeks to get myself in the mood!

Thanks to all for the replies - I think this one belongs in the unexplainable alhough there are a number of possible explainations....

Megan

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon