Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Testicle pains from nipple stimulation

No one wants to have to think with their penis of testicles especially if you are in pain or are more female than male like us. My issue is similar because I have sex with my wife to please her then stop and then I hurt. The relief comes with a newly preferred release a prostate or anal orgasm and milking. But the amout of release is not frequent enough.

(08-08-2016, 10:28 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Hi,

This is a wierd one when I have my nipple suckers on or am using my breast pump I get pain in my testicles this has been happening recently regardless of when I have taken any BO, PM or anything else so happens straight after and also happens hours after I have taken anything.

Have been unable to find what the cause is, is my body converting testosterone into something else or is just co-incidental? It has onyl happened in the last 3-4 weeks I did switch onto white peony instead of Pumpkin Seed Oil 3 weeks ago but was happening before then!

Am not bothered by the pain it feels like the same pain I got when starting on PM but am curious as to what it causing it!

Have posted here rather than the pumping sub forum as it doesnt entirely relate to pumping and suction so thoguth more people would see it here!

Megan

Umm I had this way back a couple of months ago mind u I dont have a nipple sucker but I was playing with my girls and well one thing lead to another and then had testie pain. It only happened for a few days when I was doing it I thought they might be shrinking ready to fall off or something. But no they are still there. I think its a point where your testies were reacting to ur nipple stimulation and you were getting arroused and they were trying to send pre cum / sperm threw but couldnt or didnt have enough at the time. It could also be that you have reached a point where your body is linking your sexual feeling to your nipples stimulation and again trying to send it to ur testies saying squirt squirt but it saying no we dont have no stimulation down here...

(18-08-2016, 07:06 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(08-08-2016, 10:28 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Hi,

This is a wierd one when I have my nipple suckers on or am using my breast pump I get pain in my testicles this has been happening recently regardless of when I have taken any BO, PM or anything else so happens straight after and also happens hours after I have taken anything.

Have been unable to find what the cause is, is my body converting testosterone into something else or is just co-incidental? It has onyl happened in the last 3-4 weeks I did switch onto white peony instead of Pumpkin Seed Oil 3 weeks ago but was happening before then!

Am not bothered by the pain it feels like the same pain I got when starting on PM but am curious as to what it causing it!

Have posted here rather than the pumping sub forum as it doesnt entirely relate to pumping and suction so thoguth more people would see it here!

Megan

Umm I had this way back a couple of months ago mind u I dont have a nipple sucker but I was playing with my girls and well one thing lead to another and then had testie pain. It only happened for a few days when I was doing it I thought they might be shrinking ready to fall off or something. But no they are still there. I think its a point where your testies were reacting to ur nipple stimulation and you were getting arroused and they were trying to send pre cum / sperm threw but couldnt or didnt have enough at the time. It could also be that you have reached a point where your body is linking your sexual feeling to your nipples stimulation and again trying to send it to ur testies saying squirt squirt but it saying no we dont have no stimulation down here...

The solution might be simple: have an ejaculatory nipple orgasm, or achieve orgasm the more conventional way by direct penile stimulation. I can have nipple orgasms in clusters and generally after a few I have a full ejaculation without touching my nether parts.

I cant tell you if its the same, but i can share in that. - It seems to get worse if 'Normal' orgasm has occurred in the last 24 hours for me...

Mine could be a undignosed medical condition, but, i can say i know EXACTLY what you mean... its enough to tear your focus away when it strikes. Certianly not enjoyable Sad

Because I have sex infrequently now I feel immense pressure in my prostate.  This gives me a drive for prostate release.  But it hurts after literally everywhere.  I must be more regular again 2 to 3 times a week so I can combat this and clean the pipes.

Yes, regularly "cleaning the pipes" is essential, as I've learned after developing BPH. It's as much a health issue as a sexual one.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon