Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ordering PM tomorrow !

Ordering PM tomorrow !(payday) ordering from Ainterol and was wondering if I should order anything else along with it ?

What website is best and the true Ainterol website?

(12-08-2016, 01:27 AM)Rachelg Wrote:  What website is best and the true Ainterol website?

I usually ordered from ainterolherbs.com. They have the option to ship from within the US for a small fee and you will get them within 3-4 days. I've also ordered from ainterol.us. They do not have an option to ship from the US and can take 3-4 weeks to deliver. Ainterolherbs site will also take 3-4 weeks if you choose the standard delivery.

Yea that's what I read !

I've used the cream and atomizer but didn't really notice anything. Of course it could be because I was not consistent with applying it regularly. There are some people that say that it had worked really well for them. So it may vary by person. Cool

The general consensus is that the extract under the tongue is the best way to get the biggest bang for the buck.
If you have a choice I think I'd give that a try.
Bobbi

I said this in the PM but I think you could add something that promotes aromatase! Smile

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602

coconut oil is a good! Smile

PM shipped today from NY a little excited and nervous !

(12-08-2016, 06:37 PM)Rachelg Wrote:  PM shipped today from NY a little excited and nervous !

Yay! The countdown begins till Herbal consumption! Have fun!!

So did you end up getting anything else or just the pills?

What is the best the coconut oil to help ? Something else I can buy tonight at a pharmacy.?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon