Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My breasts

I started out flat chested. Now after a year on estrogen shots I'm a B cup. My problem is at work. It's to hot to wear my uniform shirts that still hide everything. I don't want to wear a binder and bra's show Thu . My breasts know longer look like big Guy boobs Thu a shirt they look like female boobs now and getting big quickly. I think when there don growing they will be at least a large C or bigger. I don't wear jeans that much, last time around February, the waist is fine but every were else looks like it's painted on. I was going to say I wish the rest of my body would change as fast as my breasts are. My skin is a lot softer. Now I need my face to change

It looks like you have a classic case of be careful with what you wish for!
Nice growing for a year. Are you doing any massage?
Bobbi

Let them show naturally. Who knows. You may find a special friend who likes them as much as you do.

(12-08-2016, 12:43 PM)dcdee Wrote:  Let them show naturally. Who knows. You may find a special friend who likes them as much as you do.

Summer is a great time for noticing how many guys out there have breasts, even large ones. Let 'em rip!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon