Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

staying male.

hy' I'm new to this so bear with me, short history im 63 male and have cross dressed since I was 18, im finished work now' and feel it would be nice to have breasts that I could be proud of but not too big that I need to hide under heavy swetters I don't want to transform completely, just a nice rounded pear of breasts.

my question is do I need more than eastregen to help grow those breasts i'v always wanted,

I started taking herbs in mid april and as you can imagin I tried a lot of herbs but have settled down now and have been using the pueraria
mirifica cream+ caps of 500mgs and red clover and fennel and wild yam (love for my nipples to produse milk. I forgot to mention that I'm also noogleling. one other thing I am off both for the whole of august.

Hi Stepheny, you took the "Old Man Trophy" as I am not 63 till October. LOL.. Anyways, I too have C.D.'d on / off for 30 years. I started with nothing then about 4-5 yrs ago diagnosed with Gynecomastia so I decided to help Mother Nature along and now sport 38 C/D's on my good days.

I too do not want any surgery but would love to go out in public, someday maybe, dressed up.

Welcome to our little planet.Big Grin

hy.thanks for your reply, this is the first time of writing but I have been loitering for som time,cheers anyway.

Welcome to the forum ... Happy growing.

thank you for your welcome, cheers

(05-12-1984, 01:16 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Hi Stepheny, you took the "Old Man Trophy" as I am not 63 till October. LOL..

Hmmmmm... sorry , but that trophy is mine!!! I'll be 69 next birthday!!

However, to get back to Stephany's question, I started 'dressing' at about age 12 and started PM 5&1/2 years ago. After the 5 years they are still hideable under loose clothing, and I do just get away with sunbathing topless on holiday as long as i put a shirt on to move around. After the initial experimenting stage, i haven't taken anything else apart from finasteride on prescription for BHP.

hy thanks for your reply. cheers.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon