Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stopping PM and hormone levels .

Again I am sure this has been talked about many times . Sorry.

If one stops PM , do the original hormone levels go back to how they were?

Actually

That is a very good question and I may be wrong but not sure if it has been discussed or answered

Growth may depleted and been discussed bit whether the actual hormone balance is tipped to another level ????

Look forward to the answers

Julie

Thanks, I know BO has 6 month of no return .

Ya, but in the earlier days, they said the same of PM as well. I think it really depends upon the individual.

Maybe
But what I want to know is does prolonged use alter the neurons receptors
Is there an element that stops in brain tissue

Can pm tilt the hormonal production balance long term ?

Julie

(15-08-2016, 07:38 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Maybe
But what I want to know is does prolonged use alter the neurons receptors
Is there an element that stops in brain tissue

Can pm tilt the hormonal production balance long term ?

Julie

The brain is very complicated and not entirely understood even in more typical situations.

Anecdotally, something happened several years before I started with NBE where I started to identify as genderfluid and not a guy. I'd say that change has had more of an effect than any herbs I've used as yet.

What I wonder more is if once on PM or something else highly estrogenic if the brain might crave estrogen if it is stopped. My brain still craves nicotine occasionally even though I haven't had a cigarette in over 10 years...

I think Paula, you've hit nail on the head. I think many things can "tilt" a person. Brain being wired before birth, trauma (rather it be physical, or mental), chemical abuse or imbalance. I wonder if bipolar condition is sort of the same thing. Now mind you, I don't think lesbianism, or really being gay can be a result of some of the processes I am talking about, but more of person being "binary"?

I hope this doesn't offend anyone, that is not my intention. Just me thinking out loud of my own condition.....

I've been on then off actual hrt and everything comes back to normal. The breast tissue remains, however, the fat, skin, muscle mass more or less returns to male patterns. I was on several years of hard up hrt and was forced off of them. So I can say that your body returns to normal operation. Testosterone will do its thing just like any estrogenic substance will do. On hrt, if you are sterile from it, some people reported tgat some of that reversed. But that is only from reading. I dont know if pm causes temporary sterility or not, but you should recover from that too since its an herb. Just my opinion/experience.

So everything slowly goes back to normal when out of system. Except for fat etc.

(15-08-2016, 06:29 PM)Rachelg Wrote:  So everything slowly goes back to normal when out of system. Except for fat etc.

Goes back to male patterns. Thats why boobs lose some volume. The dominant hormone will take over. Androgenic obe if im not mistaken is harder to overcome. Shpuld be able to google get more info than I may know.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon