Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

On again off again

I take 500mg every other day of pm, i know its not enough to do much of anything but it does keep my skin soft mind calm and allows me to still function. Also use natureday aoap and cream for the last month 2x a day and have seen quality growth. Was totally flat before hand and hope over time pm will give the boost for areola expansion and growth. Reason pm is so low is so the wife will be happy in bed still Wink

Hi

you have some very feminine growth there, lovely shape, you could grow well,

my low dose of 1000mg per day has given growth and zero problem with keeping the wife happy,

Julie

I am taking between 1500 and 3000 mg/day depending on the week with every fourth week off.
So many other ways to keep the wife happy Tongue , especially when the equipment is too small from the start.

Nice yeah i feel im very sensitive to the herb..last time i took 1000mg a day and by the end of the week i was impotent. Wife would try everything and for a few days i couldnt feel it or feel her even anal play did nothing which usually always wakes it up. But i hate how natureday doesnt grow areolas and whatnot and feel breasts pn natureday dont develop as round and perky as theg do when you take pm, love how quick it works though. Perhaps its the hormonal chemistry in reaction of the two thag gives tbe same result (boobs) but different experience.

I wouldnt mind naturally being itty bitty down there. If i was single i would easily dive in the deep end and kill off my lil soldier and his two cadets.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon