Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swanson has a buy 1 get 1 free deal for BO atm.

Information 

As of August 17 10am central time. Just thought to give the heads up if anyone was interested in stocking up their BO. already ordered mine.

(17-08-2016, 04:39 PM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  As of August 17 10am central time. Just thought to give the heads up if anyone was interested in stocking up their BO. already ordered mine.

Thank you i just ordered 10 for and getting 20... Smile
What a great deal

wow glad i got mine yesterday on order they are now backordered... and not 2 for 1 but are still 6.49

I think this is the main reason why BO is popular. Definitely more cost effective when swanson has that promotion going. I figured the deal only lasted yesterday hence decided to make this thread.

Mine already shipped so I got lucky.

(18-08-2016, 04:05 PM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  I think this is the main reason why BO is popular. Definitely more cost effective when swanson has that promotion going. I figured the deal only lasted yesterday hence decided to make this thread.

Mine already shipped so I got lucky.

yea thanks I was wondering how i would afford more but with that deal damn I ordered 10 got 20... Smile

Thank you so much for posting it. wish it had of been on the multi glands for woman too but ill just do straight up BO and chaste tree now when I run out of multi glands...

1200 pills I can either do it for 150 days at 8 pills or 100 days at 12 pills... hmmm

Hello,

Thank you for your order. Within the past few years, we have experienced packages that contain more than 7 bottles (units) of a pill form of any particular item, will get refused at the Canadian border. You certainly may still order as many different products; however, we regret that we have needed to put a limit of 7 bottles, per item number which is in pill form.

In order to import Natural Health Products in bulk (over 90 day supply) you must register a business for Natural Health Product Site License Holder or obtain one themselves. In addition any product you import under a business would need to be registered (NHP#) with Health Canada and the product would need to be affiliated with their Site License.

In order to ship your order, we have updated the quantities to the 7 bottles of pills or less where the limits per item were applicable. 

We have updated the quantity for order ####. The new order total is $31.99 ($19.47 for the merchandise, $2.53 for tax and $9.99 for international shipping costs). The following item was changed to 7 bottles; the rest of your order remains the same.

SW1302 RAW OVARIAN GLANDULAR 250MG 60 CAPS

We will charge your credit card at time of shipment. You will only be charged for items that we are sending to you at the time of shipment. You will receive an automated email confirmation as soon as your order ships. 

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

So I just got the message from swanson I normally get more then 10 bottles shipped at a time to me. This is outrageous and they are taking away my promo.

wow after much bitching and complaining on the customer support and speaking to a supervisor
I now have 4 packages which they are charging me for 3 bottles + 3 free so a total of 24 bottles now... But im being charged a extra 30 dollars in shipping at 9.99 each so instead of Order Total: $83.33 for 20 bottles im being Swanson smacked for new order total: $127.96 for 24 bottles....
This leaves a salty stain in my mouth let me tell you as its not a banned substance in my country nor has it ever been stopped at the border.

(25-08-2016, 11:01 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Hello,

Thank you for your order. Within the past few years, we have experienced packages that contain more than 7 bottles (units) of a pill form of any particular item, will get refused at the Canadian border. You certainly may still order as many different products; however, we regret that we have needed to put a limit of 7 bottles, per item number which is in pill form.

In order to import Natural Health Products in bulk (over 90 day supply) you must register a business for Natural Health Product Site License Holder or obtain one themselves. In addition any product you import under a business would need to be registered (NHP#) with Health Canada and the product would need to be affiliated with their Site License.

In order to ship your order, we have updated the quantities to the 7 bottles of pills or less where the limits per item were applicable. 

We have updated the quantity for order ####. The new order total is $31.99 ($19.47 for the merchandise, $2.53 for tax and $9.99 for international shipping costs). The following item was changed to 7 bottles; the rest of your order remains the same.

We will charge your credit card at time of shipment. You will only be charged for items that we are sending to you at the time of shipment. You will receive an automated email confirmation as soon as your order ships. 

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

So I just got the message from swanson I normally get more then 10 bottles shipped at a time to me. This is outrageous and they are taking away my promo.

wow after much bitching and complaining on the customer support and speaking to a supervisor
I now have 4 packages which they are charging me for 3 bottles + 3 free so a total of 24 bottles now... But im being charged a extra 30 dollars in shipping at 9.99 each so instead of Order Total: $83.33 for 20 bottles im being Swanson smacked for new order total: $127.96 for 24 bottles....
This leaves a salty stain in my mouth let me tell you as its not a banned substance in my country nor has it ever been stopped at the border.

Yikes I guess swanson thought you ordered too many. Though interesting explanation, is it even legit?

(26-08-2016, 06:17 AM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  
(25-08-2016, 11:01 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Hello,

Yikes I guess swanson thought you ordered too many. Though interesting explanation, is it even legit?

no only banned substances get siezed at our border like real HRT drugs. Theres a huge list of banned substances and BO aint on it.
Its funny how I got 12 bottles at a time each of my last 2 orders within a week from them directly.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon