Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Want to start swimming again Help?

Hi everyone, i could really do with some advice. As many of you know i am male and ive been doing NBE for a year now, and i have been living as a woman, now my question is, i really want to start swimming again as i love it and i really feel i need that type of exercise as i am putting on alot of weight. I have been thinking about going for a while but i dont know how i can do it, ive asked some of my friends for advice but it always ends in a joke lol but im really serious about it and really want to swim again. But as im still a man im not sure how i can do this. does anyone have any suggestions or advice or is it a lost cause lol, i would appreciate any help im desperate lol. Thanks everyone xxxx.

Here's an option. Look at this website http://www.arcim.freeuk.com/ I found it pretty interesting. I would think a one peice sports suit might be an option. they are really havy duty lycra usually to hold things firmly in place. I like some of the sporty ones I saw the guys on the site wear

Thanks Mel, that is interesting, i have a swimsuit but its a female one and i would also wear shorts. The problem is changing rooms i cannot find away round it. I cannot use the female changing room as i am still a man and it would not be fair on the women using the changing room, but then again i cannot use the mens as i do look like a woman body wise, as i have big hips and ass lol and my boobs are fairly large so im really stuck lol i find things like this a massive challenge since my development, i suppose i could use the male changing room with the suit already on under my clothes, i might gey some funny looks but i dont think anyone would say anything, im planning on going on the quite times anyway, but i keep thinking what if the men think im a woman in there changing room lol as i have started to get smaller down below now aswell so i dont have much bulge lol sorry too much info lol so im in limbo. But i really like them suites on that site and i think i might invest. Thanks again mel xxxx

hmmm, maybe you can contact the establishment you use and ask them what they suggest would be the best option for changing. They may have other accomadations for certain circumstances that you aren't aware of. They may offer a staff changing area that is private in order not to run into confusion with other patrons, like what you are worried might happen due to you looking like a female when walking into the men's dressing room, ect.

Thanks mel that doeas sound like a good idea, and if im honest the only chance i think to actually swim at the moment, and i really miss swimming lol i never thought i would miss it as much as this, but my motto is challenges are there to be beaten lol, and this is just another challenge. Thanks hun xxxx.

well i go in the disable toilet .. if any one ask i as i like my own space

You might try to go to some swimming class and enroll to them on summer class. You might just need time and swimming pool to train yourself well.

It is often mentioned that swimming is one of the best exercises you can put your body through, using a combination of muscles throughout the entire body that few other exercises can match.
As we know exercise can help in growing taller naturally, this would naturally lead us to the question of whether or not swimming is a good exercise routine for increasing your height.
grow taller exercises
Heart 

Hi Dear!
I just wanted to give some input on the changing room issue. Here's my thought on it! You live your life as a woman, so there's absolutely no reason why you couldn't use the women's changing room. You enjoy swimming, and I think you should be out there doing what you enjoy! Don't worry about what other people might think, hon. I know that's easier said than done, but its so true because it's important to live your life for YOU! Remember, most people are insecure about changing in front of other people. Especially random strangers! I personally feel more comfortable changing in a bathroom stall when in public situations, so maybe that would be more comfortable for you also! All in all, I don't think you should let anything keep you from swimming if that is what you enjoy. So, find a cute suit & hit the pool :)

(30-01-2011, 07:19 AM)Jollala Wrote:  It is often mentioned that swimming is one of the best exercises you can put your body through, using a combination of muscles throughout the entire body that few other exercises can match.
As we know exercise can help in growing taller naturally, this would naturally lead us to the question of whether or not swimming is a good exercise routine for increasing your height.
grow taller exercises

none of the links work. it says not found

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon