Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

inexpensive herbal treatments

Hi ..

I'm new to the forums.

Don't know if anyone posted this stuff here already.

But wanted to contribute something Tongue

THE most potent herbals need to be made at home, it takes a little effort but will produce for you the MOST potent product compared to ANYTHING else you can buy.
And it's simple really, take the best quality seed you can get, and for me I use flax and it's el cheapo at my fav market! Soak about two onces of whatever seed type you like to use. (I do not do this with FG though, because I will only take that orally because I don't want to go around all day smelling like pancakes. Rolleyes ) put them in a bowl and cover them with water so their about a half inch deep and let them soak 12-24 hours, chuck em in a processor and reduce them to gooop. With the harder seed shells you will have to strain it. So your going to need to add enough water to do that. This stuff gets very glutinous in texture otherwise. Red Lentils however produce a cream ... that is the bomb for massage and mud packing. But you can do it with EVERY herbal additive and works BEST with seeds of all kinds. Each seed contains the nutrients need to start and entire new life, what this is doing is releasing all that for your use WHEN you need it. Remember that Flax and some other plants have a high protein content and when expressed will need to be refrigerated, even oil. or it will go rancid.

Personally I cant do much internal herb adjustments right now, gotta give the body a break so I use this stuff in my noogle domes .. cold, with a couple ice cubes added too. I know I know...Blush chilly....but it slows down progress of the stuff enough to keep most of it at my boob. At least that's the idea, seems to work ok Cool So if you don't like eating all those pills n stuff or prefer not to have your entire system exposed or at least reduce your exposure you can try that. Big Grin

Its definitely a lot cheaper buying bulk seed at a health food store too.

The only thing I have yet to do is sprout the seed before processing, though I am thinking that I may do that as an experiment next.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon