Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

choices,,

Oh no ... Pinno, I know you've mentioned that your leave is only temporary, but I will miss you. I will really miss you.

However, I think that although you've decided to pursue another goal, or rather that you've changed your current priorities, you are still able to find support here. Community can be very strong motivator, especially in weight loss. So maybe you can choose to reconsider...

Too bad that I didn't have time to reply sooner. I hope you will reach you goals and when you are back, I will be here to welcome you again!

Poly

Sorry to see you go.

Like I said in the "The frame we were born with" thread, I face a similar predicament. Honestly, I went less than 10 days without PM before I changed my mind on that. While I can lose weight easier with my natural male hormone levels vs whatever hormone levels I am with my PM/SP plan, it's not like cis women can't lose weight, or have an option of easily switching to higher T lower E, they just have to work much harder and eat that much better. I'm going that route now, best of luck to you no matter what you choose.

Good luck, Pinnochia! We will be awaiting your return.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon