Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does wearing a bra help shape your breasts?

Does wearing a bra help shape your breasts?

(26-08-2016, 03:40 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Does wearing a bra help shape your breasts?

There was a discussion about that very same topic. Do a search on it. If you still cant find it, I will help you look.

(26-08-2016, 03:42 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(26-08-2016, 03:40 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Does wearing a bra help shape your breasts?

There was a discussion about that very same topic. Do a search on it. If you still cant find it, I will help you look.

Thanks, iaboy! I'll do a search.

(26-08-2016, 03:54 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  
(26-08-2016, 03:42 AM)iaboy Wrote:  

Thanks, iaboy! I'll do a search.

I say no but my Gentic GIRl Friends say yes...

Stephanie!!! Hope things are well. I know I've commented on it before as well. Just can't seem to find it.

Anyways bras will help temporarily shape your breasts, but it is not permanent.

Now the company below claims to help shape breasts with their bras. I own a few of their bras but have not stuck with their "program" to give an opinion. They help with the shaping in three different steps. When I was looking up the information in the past supposedly you should put the bra on while leaning forward at the wait and scoop back to front and under and upwards into the cup and you should adjust throughout the day.

https://bradelisnewyork.com/shop/philosophy/

Site below is interesting article about bras and breasts.

Breast Myths Debunked

I hope the information is somewhat helpful.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon