Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi I'm Jessica!

Dear Jessica,

your progress is really amazing. You've got beautiful, feminine looking breasts. I especially like their shape which is nice and round. Smile

I found that to find properly fitting bra is really quite difficult. From my experience, it is not only about sizing, but also about cut of the bra and also about the manufacturer. For example I've tried 3 different 85B bras of approximately same shape from 3 different manufacturers - one was too big as far as the cups go, another had tight band and only one of them was OK. But don't be sad - my girlfriend (GG) faces similar challenges.

Poly

Beautiful feminine breasts, thanks for posting.

Here is what I use when a bra is too tight. Works great
https://www.amazon.com/Extender-Breathing-3pcs-Pack-Narrow-Spacing/dp/B013JG7J7I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472305203&sr=8-1&keywords=bra+band+extender+2+hook
Bra band extender.
You can find them is most department stores too
Bobbi

Very very beautiful shape

Julie

I also just started "noogleberrying" with my home made system that cost me about 20 bucks. Hopefully that will help me keep that nice round shape I have.
I should state that I just didn't get these breasts over the past 2 more the, I've always had a bit up top to begin with.

(28-08-2016, 03:07 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  I also just started "noogleberrying" with my home made system that cost me about 20 bucks. Hopefully that will help me keep that nice round shape I have.
I should state that I just didn't get these breasts over the past 2 more the, I've always had a bit up top to begin with.
Thanks for the clarification. I thought that must be the case. Nevertheless they are still quite beautiful.

Hi all, here's an update. I dropped the fenugreek and switched to BO, started on the 15th of September, still slowly ramping up dosage- currently on 500mg per day which is 1 in am and 1 in pm. I'll add another 250 MG next week. Noticed some more fullness in breasts, but you couldn't tell it from the tape measure. This am I noticed that both my nipples have begun changing- developing an indentation at the tip of each nipple! That and they are "on" almost most of the time, no more puffy nipples which I Liked! Aereolas may be a tad darker as well. I'll post new pics and measurements around 10/1
Jessica

Hi Jessica.

You definitely have achieved some impressive growth!  Smile

As HappyMe has suggested, you could try a bra extender for your 36B bras to see if that helps with the tightness.  A downside with bra extenders though is your shoulder straps might start slipping off. 

If you don't fully fill a 38B, have you tried a 38A bra?  I know they're uncommon, but I've bought a few on Amazon.

Update time!
Here are this mornings stats:
Weight 180 (yay)
Under bust 34 3/4
Bust 40
Over bust 39

After 2 weeks on BO I feel bigger, although the tape says otherwise. I feel fuller and maybe more growth toward the armpit area. Happy to have lost 3 lbs, most likely due to stopping the fenugreek, and trying to curb my eating some as well.
Slowly ramping up the BO, Next week go up to 1000mg per day.
Current regime is:
Am 
2- 250 MG BO
1- Vitex
2- Maca
2- SP
2- multivitamin

PM
1- 250 MG BO
1- Vitex
1- SP

Jess,

Your girls are so beautiful and feminine looking!

Congrats on your progress and happy growing!  Big Grin

~H

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon