Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi I'm Jessica!

Wooo Hoooo,
Great shape!
Keep doing what your doing, They look amazing.
Bobbi

SmileThanks Bobbi and DD! Smile

Very nice breasts. Congrats!

(01-10-2016, 04:44 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  Very nice breasts. Congrats!

Thanks! Big Grin

(27-08-2016, 02:41 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Here is what I use when a bra is too tight. Works great
https://www.amazon.com/Extender-Breathing-3pcs-Pack-Narrow-Spacing/dp/B013JG7J7I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472305203&sr=8-1&keywords=bra+band+extender+2+hook
Bra band extender.
You can find them is most department stores too
Bobbi

Handy tip, thanks!

great breasts! I'm wondering how it compares visually to before you started on the supplements though. That looks like incredible growth.

I must have missed this thread first time around .. WoW is all I can say, very nice growth.

(26-10-2016, 03:27 AM)rachel-rache Wrote:  great breasts! I'm wondering how it compares visually to before you started on the supplements though. That looks like incredible growth.

I was a totally flat male chest ,small nipples. thank you for the compliment , I'll be posting updated pics and stats on 11/1.

(26-10-2016, 09:59 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I must have missed this thread first time around .. WoW is all I can say, very nice growth.

Thanks Janet!

[quote pid='192608' dateline='1477626969']
(26-10-2016, 09:59 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I must have missed this thread first time around .. WoW is all I can say, very nice growth.

Thanks Janet!
[/quote]

Time for the monthly update!
Stats: Weight 179
Under bust 35
Bust 40
Overbust 39

So not much measureablend differences other than another lb lost.
I do see my love handles becoming lest pronounced, and more rounder, and moving down onto my hips I used to have NO fat on my hip bone, and now I see and feel some there. Boobs don't measure any bigger but I see that they seem fuller.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon