Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi I'm Jessica!

(01-11-2016, 07:54 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  [quote pid='192608' dateline='1477626969']
(26-10-2016, 09:59 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I must have missed this thread first time around .. WoW is all I can say, very nice growth.

Thanks Janet!

Time for the monthly update!
Stats: Weight 179
Under bust 35
Bust 40
Overbust 39

So not much measureablend differences other than another lb lost.
I do see my love handles becoming lest pronounced, and more rounder, and moving down onto my hips I used to have NO fat on my hip bone, and now I see and feel some there. Boobs don't measure any bigger but I see that they seem fuller.
[/quote]

Current regeim :
Am- 2 Bo, 1 kelp, 1 white peony, 2 maca
Middle day - 2 bo, 1 white peony
Night- 2 bottles, 1 white peony, 1 asprin, 1 lipitor.

Monthly update time!

Weight- 180 ( still have 2 more lbs to lose to get back to pre- thanksgiving weight of 178)
Under bust at 35
Overbust at 40.5

Current regeim:
Am
3 BO
1 kelp
1 WP
2 MACA

Mid day
2 BO
2 Vitex

Bedtime
3 BO
1 kelp
1 WP

I just picked up progesterone cream and will work that in along witha couple of biotin caps - allegedly to help out the reversal of the hair follicles on my head.

What does this plan look like to anyone? am I missing anything?

Great growth, and you have perfect looking areolas with the bumps and everything Big Grin

I'm curious, how did you end up choosing BO over PM?

(02-12-2016, 08:31 PM)rachel-rache Wrote:  Great growth, and you have perfect looking areolas with the bumps and everything Big Grin

I'm curious, how did you end up choosing BO over PM?

Dunno why I chose BO over PM, working my way through the Alphabet? 
Seriously, I figured I'd try BO for 6 months , and if things were not progressing ,  ill switch to PM. 
What I'm curious about is if I'm covering all the bases and taking what I need to suceed. I can't get into my Dr until January so I can't check my levels until then.
And thank you for the kind words.

I'm not an expert and haven't actually tried a real program yet, but from what I remember reading on this forum you're supposed to take breaks and/or detox your liver with stuff like lemon or milk thistle. Have you been able to incorporate this into your regimen?

(02-12-2016, 08:11 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  Monthly update time!

Weight- 180 ( still have 2 more lbs to lose to get back to pre- thanksgiving weight of 178)
Under bust at 35
Overbust at 40.5

Current regeim:
Am
3 BO
1 kelp
1 WP
2 MACA

Mid day
2 BO
2 Vitex

Bedtime
3 BO
1 kelp
1 WP

I just picked up progesterone cream and will work that in along witha couple of biotin caps - allegedly to help out the reversal of the hair follicles on my head.

What does this plan look like to anyone? am I missing anything?

Those well developed boobies . well done :Smileam thinking of adding pogestrone

(03-12-2016, 02:42 AM)rachel-rache Wrote:  I'm not an expert and haven't actually tried a real program yet, but from what I remember reading on this forum you're supposed to take breaks and/or detox your liver with stuff like lemon or milk thistle. Have you been able to incorporate this into your regimen?

I don't detox, but I do take breaks and I always drink plenty of water. only 1 cup of coffee in am, no soda at all. easily drink around a gallon every day. if for some reason i do not drink enough water, I tend to get a bit constipated , so I always try to be thoroughly hydrated!

Your breasts are lovely!!

(03-12-2016, 03:43 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(03-12-2016, 02:42 AM)rachel-rache Wrote:  I'm not an expert and haven't actually tried a real program yet, but from what I remember reading on this forum you're supposed to take breaks and/or detox your liver with stuff like lemon or milk thistle. Have you been able to incorporate this into your regimen?

I don't detox, but I do take breaks and I always drink plenty of water. only 1 cup of coffee in am, no soda at all. easily drink around a gallon every day. if for some reason i do not drink enough water, I tend to get a bit constipated , so I always try to be thoroughly hydrated!

I would advise a break of couple weeks and do kidney detox . I had same issue with constipation and took 2 week break and did kidney detox and my constipation cleared .

(26-08-2016, 08:10 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  Actually, I meant 8/26, not 8/6....horrible typist!
Amazing Montgomery Glands.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon