Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi I'm Jessica!

Jessica,

amazing progress - you look amazing !! 

i am just getting started so thanks for posting your list of herbs - i will copy and post too.  I've been working on making my nipples larger by using suction and now they are as big as my wife's nipples.   I wish my areola was as big as yours - when you started did you have large areolas or did they grow with your breasts?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-01-2017, 02:19 PM)jampa59 Wrote:  Jessica,

amazing progress - you look amazing !! 

i am just getting started so thanks for posting your list of herbs - i will copy and post too.  I've been working on making my nipples larger by using suction and now they are as big as my wife's nipples.   I wish my areola was as big as yours - when you started did you have large areolas or did they grow with your breasts?
Hi !
Thank you for the kind words.
I had NO areolas and just tiny little nipples before I started doing anything. As I got more breast mass, they grew. I also use a nipple pump and noogleberry when I can.

(03-12-2016, 11:08 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(03-12-2016, 03:43 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  [quote='rachel-rache' pid='193750' dateline='1480729375']
I'm not an expert and haven't actually tried a real program yet, but from what I remember reading on this forum you're supposed to take breaks and/or detox your liver with stuff like lemon or milk thistle. Have you been able to incorporate this into your regimen?

I don't detox, but I do take breaks and I always drink plenty of water. only 1 cup of coffee in am, no soda at all. easily drink around a gallon every day. if for some reason i do not drink enough water, I tend to get a bit constipated , so I always try to be thoroughly hydrated!

I would advise a break of couple weeks and do kidney detox . I had same issue with constipation and took 2 week break and did kidney detox and my constipation cleared .
[/quote When you took a break , did you stop taking everything? And how was your attitude during those 2 Weeks? When you started back, did you jump in at full dosages or slowly ramp back up to your previous levels?

Monthly update:
Sorry about being late but with the holidays and traveling, this is the first chance I've had.

Weight- 180.5 still 2 lbs more than pre- holiday weight
Underbust- 35.5 
Bust 40.0

Current meds:
Am
BO 4x 250
Maca 2x 250
Kelp 1X 225 mcg
Vitex 2 X 400mg
Biotin 1x 1000 mcg
Progesterone cream 1/2 tsp applied 

Mid day
BO X 3 
Kelp X 1
Vitex X 2
Biotin X 1

Bed time
BO X 4
Kelp X 1
Vitex X 2
Biotin X 1
Progesterone cream 1/2 tsp applied

I just raised up the BO to 2750 mg per day, as I felt I was stagnating and not progressing. I ran out of WP and am having difficulty ordering the liquid extract from Hawaii Pharm.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-01-2017, 09:09 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  Monthly update:
Sorry about being late but with the holidays and traveling, this is the first chance I've had.

Underbust- 35.5 
Bust 40.0

Current meds:
Am
BO 4x 250
Maca 2x 250
Kelp 1X 225 mcg
Vitex 2 X 400mg
Biotin 1x 1000 mcg

Mid day
BO X 3 
Kelp X 1
Vitex X 2
Biotin X 1

Bed time
BO X 4
Kelp X 1
Vitex X 2
Biotin X 1

I just raised up the BO to 2750 mg per day, as I felt I was stagnating and not progressing. I ran out of WP and am having difficulty ordering the liquid extract from Hawaii Pharm.

Those look great!!

(09-01-2017, 10:32 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(09-01-2017, 09:09 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  Monthly update:

Underbust- 35.5 
Bust 40.0

Current meds:
Am
BO 4x 250
Maca 2x 250
Kelp 1X 225 mcg
Vitex 2 X 400mg
Biotin 1x 1000 mcg

Mid day
BO X 3 
Kelp X 1
Vitex X 2
Biotin X 1

Bed time
BO X 4
Kelp X 1
Vitex X 2
Biotin X 1

Those look great!!

Thanks!

Looks like your program is  working very good for you. starting to round out on the lower part of your breast. side view looks very feminine. Smile

(26-08-2016, 08:04 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  Well I've been on here for a little while, and I think I figured out how to post pictures.
My program is as follows:
Am
2 fenugreek
1 vitex
1 maca
1 sp

Mid day
2 fenugreek
I vitex
I maca
1 Sp

PM
1 fenugreek
1 vitex
1 sp

I started this on 7/21 and my measuremen's were as follows:
Wt 183
Under bust 37
Bust 41
Over bust 39

8/6 measurements
Wt 183
Under bust 35
Bust 41.5
Over bust 39
38b bras seem to fit pretty good, although not filling the cup all the way at the top.
I notice that I appear to be getting "hippier" and my butt is filling in a bit- I noticed that my shorts and jeans are fitting differently, so I appear to be getting some fast shifting down!
I also massage my butt each day in the shower as well as my breasts twice a day.
Other than feminize my overall body shape, I'm not sure what my end goal actually is- I cannot fully transition given my current employmgreent, but retirement is about 2 years away.
Any suggestions on how to improve my regime would be appreciated- there is so much good information on here is mind boggling!
Thanks
Jessica
they're adorable I'm jealous great work

Awesome progress! Those are beautiful!  I love the shape and curves. SooSooooooo feminine!

(16-01-2017, 04:18 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  Awesome progress! Those are beautiful!  I love the shape and curves. SooSooooooo feminine!

Thanks everyone! Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon