Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi I'm Jessica!

Thanks everyone for your comments and compliments. This site is such a goldmine for anyone on this journey , whether you just want breasts, or you are looking to transition fully, or someplace inbetween. The camaraderie and support is outstanding, and is a huge part in helping ME with who I am and where I am going!  Smile

I had THE discussion with the wife this past weekend.it did not go well at first, but then the crying stopped. However the rest of the weekend went good, so I'm guessing she is just coming to terms with my desiresfor the future. She always has know I occasionally dress, and that I have been taking herbs to "feminize" myself, but I told her that I want Jessica to be a bigger part of my life as I get closer to and then eventually retire. 

I had another Vist with my therapist today, and she was so happy I had the talk with the wife! At the end of our hour, I asked her what next, and she said that's up to me. I said my goals are to determine if I am Gender Dysphoric. She said I certainly meet the criteria and that she is qualified to make that Diagnosis! And then I stated I wanted a referral to an endocrinologist so that I can get away from self medicating with herbs and dosages I think are good, and get under a doctors care with meds. She said she will have a list for me next week.
To quote someone else on here- I'm on my way! Smile

There goes another one over the fence. [Image: smile.gif].
So just for my continuing education, where do you see yourself in 5 and 10 years?
Bobbi

(19-04-2017, 01:54 PM)Happyme Wrote:  There goes another one over the fence. [Image: smile.gif].
So just for my continuing education, where do you see yourself in 5 and 10 years?
Bobbi

I don't know.....certainly Jessica as a bigger part of my life. Right now I don't see my self full time.

(21-04-2017, 03:16 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(19-04-2017, 01:54 PM)Happyme Wrote:  There goes another one over the fence. [Image: smile.gif].
Bobbi

I don't know.....certainly Jessica as a bigger part of my life. Right now I don't see my self full time.

Ok jump forward about 7 months.... I've been seeing a therapist since about February or so, I dropped the BO and switched to PM & White Peony extract. I could never get my temp high enough for the BO  to work. Bigger nipples and areola, some weight gain (grrr), some fat shift (yay), breasts arm fuller now. I'm out of PM for last 2 weeks, new supply has allegedly shipped, I hope to be back on it asap!
Therapist has diagnosed me as Gender Disphoric, so I'm waiting for her to refer me to an endocrinologist and hopefully start on meds. I do not like to "self medicate" which is what I feel like I'm doing talking herbs and such. I make no claim that herbs are safer than meds or vice versa, but I'd rather be under a Dr's  care.

(13-06-2017, 10:44 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(21-04-2017, 03:16 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
Bobbi

Ok jump forward about 7 months.... I've been seeing a therapist since about February or so, I dropped the BO and switched to PM & White Peony extract. I could never get my temp high enough for the BO  to work. Bigger nipples and areola, some weight gain (grrr), some fat shift (yay), breasts arm fuller now. I'm out of PM for last 2 weeks, new supply has allegedly shipped, I hope to be back on it asap!
Therapist has diagnosed me as Gender Disphoric, so I'm waiting for her to refer me to an endocrinologist and hopefully start on meds. I do not like to "self medicate" which is what I feel like I'm doing talking herbs and such. I make no claim that herbs are safer than meds or vice versa, but I'd rather be under a Dr's  care.
Update:
I'm currently on 2000mg of PM per day, white peony twice a day, "booty batter" applied to nipples twice a day. Just added back in pc rubbed into both breasts each morning, and just added Reshi yesterday.  My nipples and areola have gotten huge, at times my areola are almost 2" wide, with my nipples about 1/3" wide. I'll post some pictures later this week, but I'm definitely fuller.

Talks have kind of stalled out with therapist so I'm taking a break from her for a while. She kind of pissed me off by cancelling my appointment and then not telling me. Maybe her fault, maybe offices fault, but I drove over for my appt,  signed in and then she was a no show. That was 4 weeks ago, and i haven't heard from her since. Time to find a new Dr. I think. Ive read that some Planned Parenthood offices see and treat those that wish to transition,  and there is one that is fairly close to me, so that may be my next step. Anyone ever have any experience with Planned Parenthood?

As promised, some new pics.
Stats are 36" underbust,  40.5 over the nipple, weight 185.

Looking super! ! Smile

Wow! Growing good Jess!

Are you happy with them?

Hugs!

~H

(24-08-2017, 07:07 PM)NJessica4581000 Wrote:  As promised, some new pics.
Stats are 36" underbust,  40.5 over the nipple, weight 185.

They look gorgeous. ??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon