Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hello

I have been reading on and off for a few years. Actually I have been amazed with some of what I have seen. So I have decided to actually say something over just reading.

I keep typing stuff out and removing it. So think will for now just say thank you lovely people for the information.

So since this is a go there people thread will say a little about me. Am male 48. Hate classifications so can ruffle get tossed into the wanting boobs group as a place to start.
Know this can be a slippery sloap. Oh and my stupid phone does not like the way I spell things.

Till later as I think of what I wish to say.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Yeah posting from the phone can really be a pain in the rear!! Dodgy Well I am glad to see you made it here and wish you luck in whatever growth you are trying to achieve! Smile

Welcome Thame!
I have the same issue typing from my tablet, or maybe I just can't slell....spell!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon