Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My First Therapist and Meeting.

Ia, thanks for having the courage to share your experience(s), Wink I'm sure it will help those in need finding specific information regarding transition and getting the care they seek and what things to prepare for, etc.

Smile

Quote:@ Sofia: I have been lucky. That's for sure. Not like a few other's I know here that had to go to like 4 different Doctor's and 4 different Therapist's to get help.

Before I went to my actual gender therapist, I saw at least 4 or 5 family therapists with my wife. I wanted somebody to tell me I am not transgender, here is some medication, go home and live a normal life. Pittth. Never happened and look were I am now !!

I'm glad to see you got some useful help from yours.

Janet, I am sort of with you.  When I came out to my doctor.....  I was sort of hoping she would of done that sort of a thing.  I like cross dressing way too much.  Especially since my heart attack of 12 years ago.

I thought it was me just being bored and too much time on my hands.  But the doctor said sometimes a shock to the system, Near Death Experience can help things come to the top.  She even suggested that me holding my TG in the background, along with the stress of the job I held could of even contributed to my heart attack.  Not really sure I buy that, but who knows, right?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon