Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO just for 3 months

I wanna start taking BO for 3 or 4 months, my regimen would be 2 pills the first month and 4 pills the next 3 months. I wanna go slow on this because i just want some breast and hips, thats all. I still wanna perform as a male after all.

I have 3 bottles of PM waiting to be opened too. After i finish those i wanna start on BO

Any recomendations?

Maybe Lotus knows what the best way to use these pills.

(29-08-2016, 08:25 PM)snugbug1999 Wrote:  Any recomendations?

The best (and only) way I know of is not to take BO, sorry.......I'm not the best person to ask based on my bad experience with BO. Starting slow helps to evaluate how the med/supplement will affect you, (good choice).

Good luck. L Smile

(29-08-2016, 10:33 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

The best (and only) way I know of is not to take BO, sorry.......I'm not the best person to ask based on my bad experience with BO. Starting slow helps to evaluate how the med/supplement will affect you, (good choice).

Good luck. L Smile

I still function but I would recommend start with 1 pill for week 1 2 for week 2 3 for week 3 and 4 for week 4. Do that for 4 -5 months at 4 pills you should be fine. You wont see much results but the younger you are the better the changes will be.

As for breast and hips I did not notice anything really substantial till 5 months in. I hear people stop at 5 months are ok to go on.

Good luck. L Smile

what u mean with bad experience? what happened Lotus?

(30-08-2016, 06:42 AM)snugbug1999 Wrote:  

Good luck. L Smile

some people can react badly to meds be it herbs or not. Thus why we recommend slowly taking it at first and reving it up slowly so your body gets use to it.

(31-08-2016, 02:48 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(30-08-2016, 06:42 AM)snugbug1999 Wrote:  

Good luck. L Smile

some people can react badly to meds be it herbs or not. Thus why we recommend slowly taking it at first and reving it up slowly so your body gets use to it.

Well, " this person " started at 4 per day (1000mg total) then went up to 6 per day within a few weeks, roughly the usual staring amount. The problem was going past that amount (6) and got sick (multiple infections that ended with 2 surgeries). It doesn't matter how slowly you " ramp up " BO, you put your health at risk by going to this arbitrary amount 8-12 pills per day. For the most part, PM and other herbs used for NBE have some science (published studies) behind it, BO has very few (if any), that's troubling.

Load up on antioxidants and vitamins if taking on BO, research BO till the cows come home........don't exceed 6 per day and take breaks every 3-4 weeks.

oh also make sure BO is coming from a reputable source eg like swansons...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon