Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hack for Concealing Breast's

(02-10-2016, 11:59 PM)mn2010 Wrote:  I dont have a link, but i once found a seller on Ebay that sold restitched shrits and undergarments that had relief around the chest. They were nice, and made out of excellent material... but i didnt want to pay 30% more for a modified shirt to fit me better lol.

Ill edit this post once i find it again.

Without a bra, I sag a bit and my heavy pumped up nipples really protrude under a summer shirt. So I like to wear one primarily for modesty and I suspect that many women do the same. I sometimes add a bit of cotton wool, in case I should leak.

I find that a lightly padded tee shirt bra flattens the boobs and hides the nipples and that a nude - or surprisingly a pink color - bra is very difficult to detect even under a thin top. If I were bigger, this might not be so easy, I admit. 

It is the bra straps which can cause the problem. There are two sorts. The first has the adjustment clasps low down near the bra band. The second type has the adjustment buckles sitting on your shoulders and these can print through quite noticeably.

A couple of other points to watch. Make sure your straps are really snug and won't fall from under your top. Secondly, don't risk lower cut tops, as bending down can produce a "down blouse" moment!

The downside of being strapped in so snugly is that my pert nipples get squashed in, negating my pumping efforts. In the winter, I either carry my nipple teats on my boobs, or if there is no opportunity of relieving the suction, I wear nipple shields.

(02-10-2016, 10:05 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(02-10-2016, 09:28 PM)spoked451 Wrote:  I'm fine with men's dress shirts, I've tried to use women's, but a vast majority have princess seams which are a dead giveaway as well. I've found women's polos to work fine so long as the placket (button area) isn't excessively long. Hardly anyone notices that the placket is reversed from a men's polo.

For underneath I use women's sport tanks with compression/shelf bra built in and that's been working for years now.

Yes, I agree about the Polo's.  Usually, they are short one button or the buttons maybe closer together.  But, I have never seen anyone run around with a ruler or count buttons.  LOL.

I think the issue with Polo's isn't the number of buttons it is that the longer run of buttons or lower cut are designed to separate the breasts and make them even more prominent.  If you are trying to present your breasts then those shirts are great, if on the other hand you are trying to hide them then probably not the first choice of shirts.

O yea polos are a no no, lol. I wear one without a bra and well, u seen more then u should. Problem is I wear a bra now and then, but u can cleary see they are female breasts. In guy mode it can b a problem. Layers seem to work for me.

I live in polos, but now that it's a bit cooler, find suit jackets/sport coats helpful. But honestly, when I read these sorts of discussions (concealment tips), I think to myself that I hope I'd tend not to want to hide them, even as they get bigger.

And a good looking suit jacket can be a bit flirty, not only with looking spiffy, but like, hey, what are you hiding under there. Wink

Polo's and dress shirts make it very hard to conceal.(i have to wear them constantly)

im glad that you have no reservations(vergeofdiscovery), but once they start growing. they become noticable. the bouncing, the size and shape. nipples. they are not like moobs or pecks anymore... there breasts, boobs. they become undenyable. 

So hiding them in places like the workplace or places that can cause serious damage to personal standings or livelyhood(much less life!). becomes extremely important. - To the few that transition, and dont have to deal with this. Im glad, your lucky. 

For the rest of us that want to appear male or want to transition later... this can be a life saving issue.

------

Lately ive moved on to extremely baggy wear, that drapes alot. idk if its helping though since it creates a curtain effect... -_- i think they are more noticable when they are holding the shirt away from the body...

It's not like I don't have any reservations (and for the same reasons), but I enjoy the ideal (and I mean ideal) of a good man with female breasts (I admire in another what I aspire to myself).

I only ever present as male, but I've had to deal with having permanently erect nipples since May, often popping through those polos while getting a bit more top heavy as time goes on.

I have to think there are others (beyond these circles) out there that would like to see more men with nice breasts. I'm guessing some of both sexes would find it very appealing.

Hi

have just found this beautiful item

now being soft mesh it should just support the breast without being constricting

its a little like the hosiery item, but neater ?

Julie

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi JulietG....
The item you are modelling looks great. What's it called and where did you get it from? 
PS you look great in it.
Hugs

Sandra G

Hi Sandra

oh good gosh thats not me

I wish ?

But no

x

Julie

Julie... Sorry about..  Do you know where you can purchase one?

Sandra

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon