Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wow, another Trans-gendered Revalation

As an avid watcher of History Channel, and American Hero's Channel. I was flabbergasted to see a person on the screen. Her name Lynnette Nusbucher. She is some professor of Military Tactics and History for Great Britons equivalent of our West Point Military Academy, the official name escapes me right now but it like Lynhurst or Windhurst. (Apologies to our Cousins in G.B. for my ignorance)

Anyways, I don't remember what it was, but I think it had to do with Terrorism and she was explaining why some battles in Iraq went well while other's didn't. But here's the thing. She looked very familiar to me.

The next day, I was watching a different program, and there she was...., or rather HE WAS!

The difference was short hair, no necklace and a man's shirt and tie. His name is Aryeh Nusucher.

I Googled her name and found out that he is still married, has 2 kids but came out in about 2012. She is still a professor at the Military Academy in G.B. and considered one of the best on Tactics and History. Cu-do's to him.

The bio didn't go into rather he did bottom and top surgeries or rather just HRT, but still Cu-do's!

Nice. Two history lessons in one!

(04-09-2016, 09:11 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Nice. Two history lessons in one!

ROFL...... Verge, I never thought of it like that! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon